LED notification light

Last Updated:

1. mwilson1987

mwilson1987 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, I think I've read somewhere that when you have a notification one of the leds at the earpiece flashes-is this correct? On my new hero the trackball flashes but the LED doesn't is this a fault?!

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. jaybea830802

jaybea830802 Well-Known Member

The standard applications just use the trackball for notifications. Some apps make use of the led for notifications (such as Handcent or Missed Reminder). You only get one colour - green - even if the app offers other colours.

3. KppsK

KppsK Member

Hi Guys,

Sorry for jumping here in this thread , I think that you can help me. I just get my htc hero, and put the charger on. On the top of the phone there is notification led (red light, probably because of charging the battery), but there is just one notification led, which is turned on. My question is, is just one led or two? Because I see another led, seems to me like a led, at the corner of the earpiece.

Please let me know, if this is fault device, so I can return it.

Thank you.

4. Nedski

Nedski Member

There is no fault with your phone, what looks like another LED is the light sensor.

5. KppsK

KppsK Member

Thanks Nedski !

At the both ends of the earpiece, there are something like notification led. At my device only one is operational, I mean only one is turned on, when charging battery, so I was wondering, if the other led should be turned on.

Thanks for clarification again, the only one led should flash :),

wheew...

Kind Regards