• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LED Notification light?

I have never gotten anything other then RED, BLUE, GREEN, MAGENTA to turn on for anything that makes them turn on

however I have seen RED, BLUE, MAGENTA, YELLOW, CYAN, GREEN and I think WHITE

I have seen these colors when doing various things like flashing roms and causing system errors from modding things but have never gotten them to turn on with any of the LED apps

also recently there was an update to the app gmail notifier and now MAGENTA doesnet work - before I had to set the color to YELLOW and it would make MAGENTA turn on but now that doesent happen anymore

Reactions: DroidBabe
Upvote 0
I have messed with all the led color programs out there and still this is all I get

I have never gotten anything other then RED, BLUE, GREEN, MAGENTA to turn on for anything that makes them turn on

however I have seen RED, BLUE, MAGENTA, YELLOW, CYAN, GREEN and I think WHITE

I have seen these colors when doing various things like flashing roms and causing system errors from modding things but have never gotten them to turn on with any of the LED apps

also recently there was an update to the app gmail notifier and now MAGENTA doesnet work - before I had to set the color to YELLOW and it would make MAGENTA turn on but now that doesent happen anymore

Upvote 0
I have messed with all the led color programs out there and still this is all I get

What apps/programs are you using to get those colors? I've tried to mess around with all different colors, and the only ones I can get are blue and red.

I'm using "Missed Reminder" (from the Market) to get those colors too. Would like to be able to get Green, White, Magenta, whatever, if possible.

Ideally, I'd like to set different colors for different contacts, but I don't think that's doable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones