LED NotificationSupport

Last Updated:

1. amandap83

amandap83 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all, I'm new here.. Question about the LED notification light. I had posted this question on another forum and only received answers I already knew. Anyway, I switched over from a BB and they had an awesome app for reminders in different colors. With this Incredible I can barely see the light and it has 2 colors!?! So my question is .. is this always how it will be or since it is a newer phone can this be something that can be updated?? More colors/brighter.. SOMETHING?? any help is appreciated. I really used to rely on those keeping my phone on silent while at work and disregarding things knowing they werent urgent.. instead on constantly checking..

Advertisement
  2. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Well-Known Member

I came from BB as well. I thought it was fantastic that they had the ability and the app to utilize the different color LEDs. The Incredible, sadly, does not have that same ability. It is just green or orange/red. Can't speak intelligently about future models, but I don't think that this current Incredible can nor will be able to do other colors.

3. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Well-Known Member

I know i was looking for the same answer and couldnt find anything. I thought handcent would help because it works on other phones like the Moto's but i cant get it to work the Inc.

4. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

The current incredible is stuck with the 2 colors only...sorry!

5. amandap83

Thanks, might have to think about this before my 30 days is up.. I don't understand why it can't handle more colors.. or maybe a little brighter if not??

6. double

double Well-Known Member

does the inc not support different color led notifications? i notice on chomp it lets you select different colors but none seem to work

7. amandap83

Apparently not.. I didn't think when purchasing such a new phone wouldn't support more than two colors... kind of a downfall!!!