Led

Last Updated:

1. cvam1985

cvam1985 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Any word on the notifier LED on the EVO? One thing I hated about my Hero is the green-only, tiny, dim notifier.

Absolutely love how customizable (through an App anyway) my BB's LED is, both in brightness and color, and it'd be a shame if HTC stuck with the Hero's for their new devices.

I guess the Incredible can be a hint of what's to come. Anyone know what that phone's LED is like?

Advertisement
  2. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

Not sure I've seen anything about an LED notifier on the Evo...

3. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

4. drksilenc

drksilenc Well-Known Member

its not green only its a green orange light. once the phone gets to 15% it will flash orange

5. jonorjonathan

jonorjonathan Well-Known Member

i think the incredible's interface allows you to customize color... i can't find the video where i saw that but i'm almost positive that's true. i'm hoping the evo will have the same options! and if not i think there are apps that allow you to do that, but that might require rooting.

6. cvam1985

cvam1985 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I understand that....but the only color for notifications (txt, email, etc) is green.

7. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

well, atleast it is a notification led, the moment lacks one entirely. i'm sure if not stock you'll be able to root and change... if the led can do two colors it can do thousands, just takes some coding changes

8. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

That's not necessarily true. The Hero can only due green and orange and the HTC HD2 can also only due green and orange. Considering the hardware is based off of the HD2 it's likely that the EVO will just be green and orange.

9. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

then it's not one LED, it's two seperate LED's but if the EVO is one led that can do atleast two colors then it can also do whatever other color you can imagine, just not out of the box. if it is a color changing LED it just matters how much power you put into and you change it then you change the color

10. Stolirocks

Stolirocks Banned

I'm sorry, but the internal hardware is hardly based on the HD2, its a completely different phone.