LED's at night

Last Updated:

1. sublimnl

sublimnl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am a Droid user at the moment, but am considering moving to the EVO next month, and I have a question regarding the LED's on the phone. My wife has to have complete darkness in the room at night, and even a charging light bothers her she says (wtf, I just close my eyes and i cant see it, but whatever).

anyway, on the Droid there is a program called LEDs hack that allows us to turn off all the notification and soft-button LED's when charging, so I am wondering if anything similar is available for the EVO yet. Also, can the charging light itself be disabled? It could not on the droid, but the home dock covered that one completely, so no big deal.

thanks!

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

The only light on the evo when its charging is the led in the earpiece. Its red while charging and green when complete. The screen and the bottom buttons do not stay lit.

That being said, why not just turn the phone over?

3. sublimnl

sublimnl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok, that is good news. Turning the phone over looks like it will work on the EVO, but on the Droid that wouldnt work due to the charging LED being on the side of the phone right next to the charging port.

thanks!