leedroid

1. humpdog

humpdog Well-Known Member

ive just put leedroid on my phone instead of android revolution...it seems loads faster

but does anyone no how i het the fancy locking ring back?

Advertisement
  2. humpdog

sorry for being thick how do i get htc weather and that on because that as also gone?

if you go to xda link for leedroid and scroll all the way down it shows you leedroid with sense 3.0 htc weather and the lock ring... how do i install that?
  3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I think you have to flash the Sense 3.0 stuff on top of LeeDroid (haven't used it, so I couldn't say for sure, but I think you'll hear from El Presidente soon though)!
  4. humpdog

well he best hurry up:rolleyes:
  5. D-U-R-X

I'm sure he'll be by shortly... it usually doesn't take him long once you mention his name... you did say it 3 times, didn't you?? It's like summoning him up!! :)
  6. humpdog

yeah 3 times and i rubbed my bald patch
  7. humpdog

8. D-U-R-X

I believe it's just a case of downloading the zip, rebooting to clockwork (make a backup of your current rom) and then flash the zip.

Gimme a min... I'll have a quick look and see if I can't find the info you need!
  9. humpdog

cheers ive just jumped in two footed and opened the zip

ive used rom manager, but manual, cos i can never open clockwork
  10. humpdog

its worked!
  11. D-U-R-X

Fair enough... you do know that, from ROM Manager, there is (or should be) and option to reboot into Clockwork, don't you?? :)
  12. humpdog

me again

im confused...

is this right

android version 2.3.3

htc sense version 2.1
  13. D-U-R-X

By the way... I did mean, download the zip and put it on the root of your SD card, then boot into clockwork.

I've never used ROM Manager to flash anything... I've used it to download stuff, but always tend to boot into clockwork to then do the flashing myself!
  14. humpdog

yeah i tried but it said no internet connection? and somthing about sd card

ive got my lock ring but my htc sense hasnt changed???
  15. humpdog

ive flashed the without rosie? is this wrong

im confused now :eek::eek::eek:
  16. D-U-R-X

Sounds like something to do with the zip you downloaded. I think that there was one that was just the lock and one that was the other stuff! Have had my DHD since March this year and haven't used Sense since April!
  17. D-U-R-X

I think that rosie will mean you have the other stuff... but I don't know for sure... not used Sense in ages!
  18. humpdog

19. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

El Pres is at work, hence the "delay". ;) :p

It's not actually official Sense 3.0, it's just add ons and bits here and there so it will still display as Sense 2.1. Roise is just the name given to some of the addons and the 3D scrolling (I think).

You can flash as many of the addons as you like and it will still say Sense 2.1 because his ROM is based off the 2.50.405.2 WWE release.
  20. D-U-R-X

So... have you got of the Sense 3 stuff now then?

I think Pres is online, but I know he's a busy guy... he's been involved in a mass template for an all things root sticky to go in a lot of forums that have little info.

The DHD is quite well supported in here and there's quite a bit of documentation - we're actually quite lucky compared to some of the other Android devices!!
  21. D-U-R-X

Of course... you work some wierd hours... I don't get on so much between 8.30 and 5.00 (well... I shouldn't!!) ;):D
  22. humpdog

i liked the 3.0 weather app better but its just standard now :(

thats all im bothered about :D

i no your a busy fella EL i was jsut being sarcastic
  23. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Don't worry about it chief, I hope my comment didn't come off as arsey! :)

From memory, there's a V5 to the thing you've flashed? It should be on the page somewhere? Also, if you go into setttings -> sound/display, are there options for Fly In weather animations?
  24. humpdog

v5?

ive found the weather app for 3.0 but it only goes on page like an icon.. you have to click it to open?

mard arse