Left 4 Dead 2 = The Best Game EVER!

Last Updated:

1. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

...Especially with the new DLC! Has anybody downloaded it yet? I love the fact that you get to play with the characters from the 1st Left 4 Dead... I gotta admit, I got hella lost at first but eventually I found my way thru the levels and I definitely loved the finale. When those 4 Tanks came out after the bridge came down I didn't know what I was going to do... I died like 4 or 5 times before I came up with a gameplan and set up gas cans to take the Tanks out at a quicker rate. And atleast we found out how Bill died in this DLC because I was definitely confused when I played 'The Passing'.

So... Does anyone else love this game as much as I do? I need to find a good picture of a Tank and set it as my wallpaper on my Epic. :D

Advertisement
  2. Robchaos

Robchaos Well-Known Member

I've become a fan of the L4D series. Picked em both up on steam for $10 for 1 and 2! Completely worth it. Love the online co-op play.

3. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I just don't find L4D fun anymore. I suppose that's probably because I played them both so much when they were first released and got bored quickly. Either way, I wouldn't vote L4D for the best game ever but it did provide a few good moments.

4. Vinsanity93

Vinsanity93 Well-Known Member

I !@#$%^& L4D2 especially with the team I play with. They're more fun and were unstoppable with the whole team.

5. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

I love l4d2.

Although i like zome of the l4d2's gameplay mechanics more.. I thought the original l4d had better characters... plus I do sorta hate how in the original.. you could get crowded.. knock them back and kill zomibies pretty easily..

In l4d2 if your running and get hit from anywhere, you slow down drastically.. I find hitting with melee allows me to keep running more if they crowd.

6. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

Got L4D2 but it gets boring after a while cus you actualy do same thing over and over..

7. Vinsanity93

Vinsanity93 Well-Known Member

It's pretty dynamic for my team. The only think I hate is when the other team rage quits lol

8. Seddy

I love playing with a team, especially 4x4 Versus or Scavenge. My coworker used to talk trash about the game ('the graphics suck' blah blah blah...) but one day we went to Best Buy and I talked him into getting it and he's been hooked ever since. LOL. So it looks like he's a good teammate, I just need to find 2 more people...

9. agentmage2012

agentmage2012 Member

I registered with this website just to tell you you spelled Ocarina of time wrong :p.

Left 4 Dead as a series is without a doubt the best zombie game ever, and the first to really make 4v4 not seem like a deathmatch.

Valve makes the best FPS games in the world. Hands down, bar none. The make the best and make them while not becoming a giant evil corporation like Actifail.

If I have to hear Rochelle scream one more time however...

10. Seddy

Rochelle's scream is irritating but Francis' (from the 1st L4D) scream is down right RIDICULOUS!

11. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

+1

It certainly is!

12. Sebnotic

Sebnotic Well-Known Member

Playing on 10 vs 10 servers gets really fun, especially when you're playing with people on your skill level.

13. Sweet Chaos

Sweet Chaos Well-Known Member

I liked L4D2 but I liked L4D a lot better. I think it's really cool with all the new weapons and stuff but I thinkin general it was too much like L4D1 for me to get all that into it (I played the hell outta L4D1). I think I only beat 2 of the campains in L4D2 before I got bored of it. Zombied out I guess. I'm not a big zombie person to begin with so I was surprised I loved the first one as much as I did. I only played multiplayer on L4D a few times and never really got into it. I really like the graphics and game play, though, and my friends and I still have a habit of saying "I call zombie bullshit on this" whenever we get mad, regardless of the game we're playing lol.

14. Kabob

Kabob Well-Known Member

I picked up L4D2 when it was on an uber Black Friday sale at Amazon and honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's so-so but I'll probably trade it off.

15. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

I played way to much of L4D 1 to even enjoy L4D2 it was alright just not as fun as it use to be