• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Legend Camera Focus Issue

siriusfire

Lurker
Nov 10, 2010
Hello all - happy new year!

I have a Legend (UK Vodafone) that has generally been fine - however the Camera Focus seems to have stopped working. It seems to be stuck on very close-in focus and I can't manage to change it at all.

Things I've tried so far -

Ensuring auto focus is switched on (When the screen is touched the 'focus box' appears around wherever is touched and the simulated focus noise is made but the image remains blurred)

Switching auto-focus off - No buttons seem to have any affect but I'm not entirely sure which buttons I should be trying.

Reset Camera Settings - nothing

Turning Phone off and on again - no change

Removing battery and re-installing - no change

Backing up and carrying out a factory reset - still no changes.

This problem happened as I installed Android 2.2 - I'm not sure if this is related or pure co-incidence.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can try - or is it a back to the factory job??

Thanks in anticipation

SF

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones