1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Legend cradle that the phone WILL actually fit into ?

1. king chillout

king chillout Active Member

I ordered a pair of cradles for mine and my wifes Legends from a seller on ebay, but when they arrived, the phones would not fit because the micro-usb connector was at the wrong angle. I will be sending them back and getting a refund (hopefully).

Has anyone bought a cradle that the Legend will fit in ? Link please, if you have ?

Advertisement
  2. anandroiduser

anandroiduser Well-Known Member

Like HTC Legend Desktop Charging Cradle ?

I haven't bought it but Mobile Fun seems like a reliable company that will actually sell you what's advertised (unlike ebay!).
  3. king chillout

king chillout Active Member

Thanks for the link, but I searched round and already saw that one. The problem is it looks exactly like the ones I ordered from ebay. Until I hear from someone who has got one that actually does fit a Legend, I'm going to be very suspect of ones I see on the internet.
  4. sam0056

sam0056 Member

Hi ther i have got a legend and i have using the one in the link below it fits fine and i have the usb lead plugged in too good luck.

Universal Car Phone Holder