• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Legend or..

Hi all, I'm new to the forum as you may have realised.

I am looking to purchase a new phone so I have decided to opt for a HTC mainly because of the innovative features. I am interested in the two that are set to release next month, Legend and HD Mini. However I am not too sure which one to go for.

I understand that the Legend is running on Android and that this is an Android forum so there is obviously a degree of bias lol, and the HD Mini is on Windows Mobile. I'd like to know how extensive is the Android apps market right now, and is it set to continue to grow.

All in all I have never owned a phone on any other OS but Symbian. So I'm just wondering what you think is the best option.

Thanks

Thanks for that. Yeah I think I will go with Android. I think the Legend is out on only Vodafone next month, so I'm going to have to go for a sim-free one if I do get the Legend as I am currently on O2 and I'm going to stay with them. I like the idea about the Legend and how sturdy of a phone it is.

I'm actually really liking the Google Navigation. Just read up on it, and now that majority of UK streets are on Google Streetview, I think I may use that more than my Tom Tom satnav.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones