• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Length of call?

Maybe Verizon and Sprint have different software for the phone dialer. The only tabs I have are "Keypad", "Logs", "Favorites" and "Contacts". Under logs it shows all the phone calls with the time that the call took place but no length of call.

You have to click on each individual contact that is in that menu to see how long the call was.

Upvote 0
You have to click on each individual contact that is in that menu to see how long the call was.

Maybe that works for you. But all I get is the time the call was made. I attached a screen shot of of the contact that I clicked from the "Logs" page. The second screenshot is what I see after clicking "View More" at the bottom of the first page.

BTW, I'm on 4.2.2. Either different carriers have different dialer features (which has been seen before with other features) or maybe this changed with 4.3.

dialer1.jpg

dialer2.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones