Lenovo A1 wont boot without bootable sdcard.....it wont flash

Last Updated: 2013-09-01 18:22:56
  1. zun321

zun321 Member

hey help me anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! my lenovo is dead!!!!!!!!! i tried to flash this ics ota through cwm.........when i tried it failed.........then my recovery got messed up..........it wasnt installing any update.zip.....then i read a post.....to create a bootable sdcard with A1Bootsd.img........now i can go to cwm but evev if i flash cwm.....it doesnt stay.....i mean when i pull the sdcard out....the device wont even start.....by the i can access adb commands through cwm......but icant push file to internal sdcard....it says failed to mount as R/W.........plzz help me.....its totally dead!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. zun321

zun321 Member

plzzzzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

can you post a link to the instructions you used?
  4. zun321

zun321 Member

ok i used A1_BootSD.iso and then burned it to my externel sdcard to make a bootable sdcard with win32diskimager...
    with this image it boots to cwm 5.0.2.7...but when i flash a ota i get status errror 7 some thing abt fusing kernel...i tried wiping everything...but still it comes.....then i tried to flash a cm7 nightly.....it installs successfuly...but when i boot it gets stuck in lenovo logo????????
    plzzzz tell me what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. zun321

zun321 Member

oh yeah after i tried to flash the ota...i still get status error 7...but lenovo a1 now boots without the bootable sdcard...i mean it gets stuck at lenovo logo..........i tried to flash cwm...it says successful...but it gets stuck at lenovo logo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    plzzzzzzzzz help meeeeeeee
  6. JeremyM

JeremyM Member

"you are done flashing cwm right?
    after that download your stockrom and flash it into to your cwm ."
    youcn put your stock rom in your internal memory..
  7. JeremyM

JeremyM Member

another one!
    you cant flash a rom that doesn't for your phone..
    every unit have different specs..