• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LeOs 2.0 or custom

i just received my lephone last week and think that they already modified it. but would really like to know what i must do now to change the os. newbie here dont realy know! but one problem ive notice. the gprs and wireless network cannot work together. when i switch on the gprs/3g, the battery goes down quickly and when i turn if off i must restart the phone to turn it on because without restarting the phone, it does not indicate the 3g. dou you think that its a hardware problem or software.. 2- I looses network very often even with the metal back cover. any solution. please friend.

Upvote 0
icon11.gif
hello to all
i just received my lephone last week and think that they already modified it. but would really like to know what i must do now to change the os. newbie here dont realy know! but one problem ive notice. the gprs and wireless network cannot work together. when i switch on the gprs/3g, the battery goes down quickly and when i turn if off i must restart the phone to turn it on because without restarting the phone, it does not indicate the 3g. dou you think that its a hardware problem or software.. 2- I looses network very often even with the metal back cover. any solution. please friend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones