less than 24 hours and a market errorSupport

Last Updated:

1. mia014

mia014 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello.
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out, I can not buy applications from market.. I can download free apps no problems but when i try to purchase any, I put my card details in, then click the buy button, a processing note comes up stating; "saving card details" then after about 15 seconds it says; Attention server error. and it does not process the transaction. It says to retry or cancel.

Am i doing something wrong???

Its my first Android

Advertisement
  2. IamReady

IamReady Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are doing everything correctly. You can try to go out on your computer and browse to https://checkout.google.com. You can go in there and set-up the card and then go back to the market and try again... worth a try.

3. IamReady

IamReady Well-Known Member

And by the way... Welcome to the Android community and enjoy all that it has to offer!

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I think I read somewhere (might have been Android Central), that the market is experiencing some technical difficulties right now. Everything you're doing is fine. It's Google thats having the problem right now

5. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I had similar issues when using a credit card about a month or 2 ago. It was due to me buying a bunch of apps and the credit card company putting a hold on it until i called them to verify it was me making the transactions. I added another card in the meantime and everything was fine, until i had a chance to call the cc company and verify the transactions were legit.

6. thismirage

thismirage Member

I have having the same problem on my Hero and doing this worked perfectly. thanks