Lesser Known ROMs

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I spend most of my forum-going on here as well as XDA, and recently I've noticed a few AOSP ROMs popping up that went completely under the radar, for me at least.

Namely:
    Ultimate Droid Mod
    Ruby

Out of curiosity, are there any other ROM projects out there that might have gone unnoticed?

Advertisement
    8andsand likes this.
  2. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

Last I heard Ruby wasnt done
    And Ultimate Droid 8 just came out today.

The main reason Ultimate Droid isn't that known is because they have no posts on any forums but there own. So they only make it here or to xda by word of mouth

3. jdkoreclipse

jdkoreclipse Well-Known Member

dougpiston posted screenshots of him running ruby, and rumor has it that ruby is coming out within the next week ( but dont quote me on that), so its close to finishing...and ultimate driod is good, but it is not FULLY baked for the dinc, but it is pretty good for the d1...my only gripe with it is that it feels like a kang of cm6

4. sucker4pa1n

sucker4pa1n Well-Known Member

Thus far I've only seen/heard of those two. It took me trolling XDA, here, incredibleforums.com, and droidforums.com just to find the info. It's rather annoying since some devs only write on certain forums. I had always thought XDA was the de-facto locale for all devs, but my guess is the flood of non-devs that post on there pushed many people away.

I'm rather curious if there are more out there though, especially AOSP. I'm actually very curious about Ruby, since the dev's logic on his development of Sapphire for MotoDroid is rather sound.

5. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

which is why I created my site to pull all the info together