LEstatious

1. Craig12

Craig12 Well-Known Member

im currently running Lestatious v1.2
    i want to update to "Lestatious v2.0 (Current Build: 1.4.5) - Base ROM JPM"
    in this description it says not to be in download mode, how do i install it without being in download mode? do i still use ODIN and select one package? but just do it whilst being able to see the homescreen?

it says something about a "Update-ROM.bat file" what is this? where do i get it? and is this what i use to install the rom?

[KITCHEN ROM] ACID Lestatious 2.0 NEW! BUILD 1.4.5.5 - xda-developers

Thanks in advance Craig

Advertisement
  2. bjlabuk

bjlabuk Well-Known Member

Craig, just follow the instructions in the link:

How To Use: YOU ARE NOT TO BE IN DOWNLOAD MODE.
    • Extract the ROM.7z file to a location (use any extraction tool)
    • Turn on USB Debugging Mode (go to Settings > Applications > Development)
    • Run the Update-ROM.bat file (from the location you extracted the ROM.7z file)
    • Choose Your Option
    • Follow The Rest Of The Instructions
    bjlabuk
  3. Craig12

I had to first install to the first v2 LEstatious rom by flashing via ODIN before using the update-ROM file
  4. barqers

barqers Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got it working :p I'm still on an old lestatious ROM. my battery life is suffering lately, I'll need to flash tomorrow. Is the new lestatious model working? I was going to try Kyrillos' or Rudolf's rom maybe. Not sure yet.
  5. Craig12

Yes, im running 1.4.5.5 and it seems to be running great atm, how are you finding it? Have you found any bugs etc...?
  6. barqers

barqers Well-Known Member

Well I wasn't able to update to 1.4.5.5 fully yet. Since my phone loses it's IMEI # when I flash the fugumod kernel. So I'm staying with 1.4.5 til he updates.

It's good, I haven't found any issues, but either my battery is getting worse or the battery life is becoming horrible.