1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Let Us Peek At Your Screens!General

1. CarrieK

CarrieK Well-Known Member

Thanks for your quick reply. I do have Photobucket on my phone so I'll see if I can get that to work. Thanks again! :)

Yup, it worked! Thank you for taking the time to help me :)
  2. CarrieK

[​IMG]

Ok let's see if this works...It did :)

[​IMG]
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

I just tried both apps Shootme and Drocrap2 and noticed the pictures are not that great, am I missing a setting here??

Edit: worked fine the second time with Shootme.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. CarrieK

Hi! If you applied the last update then you don't have to be rooted to shoot screen shots. Just press the power button lightly while pushing the home button. :D

Edit : Screen shots will save to your Camera Shots in the Gallery.
    Tyler Perez likes this.
  5. DonB

I know, I just rooted, and did not apply that latest update yet as I want o make sure I don't loose all my apps if I do so, but I got Shootme to work now, images are posted above, thanks Carrie

6. CarrieK

Since I like Sense (sounds funny, huh? ;)) I flashed the updated stock ROM. If you feel comfortable with flashing you may give that a try. Gives you the best of both worlds!
  7. DonB

When you flashed it did you have to set your phone up again and download all your apps, or did you simply flash on top of you stock rom and clear davlik

8. CarrieK

Since I was rooted on stock anyway all I did was wipe davlik cache. I use TWRP so it may be a slightly different option if you use CWM (I don't know that for a fact because I have never used it) . Worked perfectly for me.

Duh Don forgive me! I have been following your progress in the rooting section. Glad to see you made it!
  9. Emblazon

Emblazon Well-Known Member

Now, how did you get 14 apps in the 4x1 space???
  10. JFOlman

JFOlman Member

where did you get your wallpaper from?
  11. JFOlman

JFOlman Member

12. Emblazon

It's called Shadow Galaxy. Free live wallpaper on the market.
  13. Vipfreak

Vipfreak Well-Known Member

You can assign apps in a group. So say you want games, find all games and label them with that name. Then add a 4x1 widget then select games. All your games should be in that widget. I used the starred group that's why there is only 14.
  14. z50king

z50king Well-Known Member

that is the OpenSignal logo. I assume it is from them, looks pretty neat, im going to look into it
  15. SVN S1X TW0

SVN S1X TW0 Active Member

16. Emblazon

No matter what I do, I can't get more than five apps (and just one row) to appear on screen at once using the 4x1 widget.
  17. JD_from_da_80s

JD_from_da_80s Well-Known Member

Long press-> widgets-> 4x1 folder organizer-> widget options-> check scrollable then click choose (this will give you more options)-> tiny icons

optional: check custom theme-> click choose: you probably want empty & you probably want click hide the options button)

Choose the label you placed the apps under

*Edit, only works with Launcher Pro & ADW Launcher
    ozzman likes this.
  18. Emblazon

Doesn't work with stock Sense launcher?
  19. JD_from_da_80s

JD_from_da_80s Well-Known Member

Oh yea, sorry about that, only works with Launcher Pro, ADW & 1 other launcher.
  20. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Pretty happy about the native screenshot abilities. Just now getting around to posting these from like last week:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Launcher Pro+, G+ widget, Google Music Beta widget, Battstatt, Colornote, UberMusic widget and live wallpaper
  21. blitz118

blitz118 Well-Known Member

22. CarrieK

Now this is where I would like to be right now ;)

[​IMG]
  23. DonB

What is with the 36 emails, you don't like to answer your emails, LOL

24. CarrieK

Haha, who has time to read emails when you're either working or playing on your phone? :p

In all seriousness, I get tons of them and the more I answer and delete, the more I get! Most of them are from mailing lists. I manage my work email much more efficiently :)
  25. CarrieK

Look Don, you motivated me! No email at the moment ;)

[​IMG]