Let's Compare

1. Hooligan77

Hooligan77 Well-Known Member

So looking at both devices, the VM Motorla Triumph and the new Samsung Exhibit II 4G, which do you think will perform better taking the 4G out of the equation.

Both have the 1ghz processor, MT has a larger screen, but the Exhibit has the AMOLED screen. I don't really watch movies or anything on the phone, though I am thinking I could stream netflix with them now (my current one doesn't). I mainly use my phone for Pandora, and buisness app's. I don't play a lot of games. I want something with the bigger screen, and better processor as I seem to be pushing my Samsung Intercept to the brink currently.

Thanks for your input! :D

Advertisement
  2. wafflecow

wafflecow Well-Known Member

It sounds like you woulf be happier with the bigger screen. The exhibit is a good phone but i think it comes down to a bigger screen for you since you mentioned it twice

IMO I think the moto's design is better too. Also Better flexibility in choosing what plan you need for the month (if you are thinking of just tmobile's 30/plan - since u cant switch back if u change).. my advice for you: triumph
  3. Hooligan77

Hooligan77 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm with VM now, and i'm using the 1200 minute plan. Now way could I do 100 minutes. Specs wise I wasn't sure if there was really much difference between the 2 besides the screens really.
  4. wafflecow

wafflecow Well-Known Member

Oh i was under the impression the exhibit had a 3.7" sceeen.. for some reason i may never know lol