Let's get GameKlip for our phone!!General

1. boomer_jmoore

boomer_jmoore Well-Known Member

I emailed the creator and this is what he said:

Hi, thank you for your support and interest in the GameKlip™! Unfortunately, I don't think the Evo 3d will fit in the 4g model. If there is enough interest I might be able to make one for it! I'd suggest posting on my Facebook and seeing who else would be interested in one :) Let me know if I can answer any more questions!

Thanks again, Ryan French ryanlf@uw.edu

Everybody please go to his page and comment under my wall post! We need this for our awesome phone for gaming!

http://m.facebook.com/GameKlip?id=402233059840181&_rdr

Advertisement
    jvillejoe likes this.
  2. boomer_jmoore

Nobody else wants this for the phone too? Really?
  3. mastersoup

mastersoup Well-Known Member

looks dumb
  4. boomer_jmoore

Lol well just go on there and place a comment saying you want it for the Evo 3d for those of us interested in buying it. I would greatly appreciate it.
  5. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Well-Known Member

Lets not be rude guy.;) He is simply being proactive and contributing to our community.

On another note I for one think this is great. Here is a video to let everyone here see how cool this is. Btw thanks op for posting this.:D

GameKlip

I like it!:) Maybe post this in the Evo 3d forums as well, they would like this, I'm sure!
  6. jmstrat

jmstrat Well-Known Member

I've been looking for something like this. This is cool. If there is a htc evo 3d version why wouldn't it fit ours? Did I read something wrong. Either way I'm using the ballistic cover so this wont do me any good unfortunately, or Maybe I could take it off for a while but as of now I'm just playing GBA games.
  7. boomer_jmoore

There isn't one for the Evo 3d which is why I'm urging all the peeps in the forum to go on his page and request it. I posted this same thread over in the Sprint 3d forums as well so hopefully we can have this for our phone!
    jvillejoe likes this.
  8. degerdi

degerdi New Member

9. kagevazquez

kagevazquez Well-Known Member

He means the 4g lte and he's right this evo is too big the 4g lte is much skinnier
  10. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Well-Known Member Developer

No.
    He offers one for the Evo 4g and and Evo 4g LTE.
    The Evo 4g is the model that preceded the Evo 3d and is NOT the same.

Virgin should never have renamed this phone.
  11. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Well-Known Member Developer

I would buy one if he makes it.
    My first thought on seeing it is kind of meh, but as I thought about it, it would be kind of nice, and it's not expensive.

If he makes one for the Evo 3d you will either need a wireless controller, or you will need a powered cable, compatible kernel and compatible rom. Our ports are not powered like some other phones, which is why you need the powered cable.