1. apang

apang Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. Android mann

Android mann Member

I'd like to merge with that!
  3. Droidz

Droidz Well-Known Member

Let's hope that it will be an LTE phone. I'd like this phone to last me more then 2 months before becoming outdated.
  4. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

Rumors are saying its the incredible HD.. But who knows. I really want this phone!
  5. Blue218

Blue218 Well-Known Member

Any idea if and when this might come to Verizon? I'm having some second thoughts about the Samsung Fascinate.....bing/ VZW apps seem to mess this phone up? I need to have turn by turn nav. that is included and GOOD.
  6. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Also says the Fascinate will be released in mid-to-late October, which is untrue; and has a different spot for both "Droid 2 world" and "Droid Pro" but from recent reports, these are the same thing. I wouldn't read too much into that posting.
  7. MongolStomp

MongolStomp Well-Known Member

I reallyyyyyy hope this will be on Verizon and will be released before the end of the year. That would be quite swell.
  8. jayefef

jayefef Well-Known Member

apang likes this.
  9. Filipino.Cowboy

Filipino.Cowboy Well-Known Member

I trust phonearena.com as much as I trust Great Value brand t.p.
  10. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

11. Brianm109

Brianm109 Well-Known Member

Is the Merge suppose to have a physical keyboard? God, I hope not!!!! Deal break for me.
  12. apang

apang Well-Known Member

13. smellyfungus

smellyfungus Member

i hope that 4.3" screen phone comes first cause im probably gonna jump on which ever one i can get my hands on. tired of my g1.
  14. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

I think Phone Arena is off on a few of their specs...
  15. woop

NKT, you got any knowledge to spill on either devices (as you did so abundantly for us in the Incredible forum;))
  16. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Android Guys seem to have it about right about the Merge/Lexikon. The only thing they're really missing is it's a global phone. But it's definitely Bing'd up like the Facinate.

The other HTC device that looks like the Evo, I have no info.
  17. woop

Wait, so what was pictured and labeled as the HTC Merge isn't, and is actually the Lexikon? And the Evo-looking phone with the kickstand is actually a different phone all-together?
  18. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

I think the Lexikon IS the Merge. I don't believe they are difference devices. The Merge is the ADR6325.

And yes, the Evo'ish phone is a completely separate device. Haven't heard anything about that.
    woop likes this.
  19. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification. I was really hoping to see the Evo'ish phone soon.
  20. apang

apang Well-Known Member

Great, now I have to wait longer for the EVO'ish like phone info to get "leaked" or if its even true.
  21. Personally I'm kind of happy the EVO type phone isn't the merge. I already have the Incredible and don't want to have to change phones until LTE is launched. Since the other phone is the Merge, that means this EVO one might likely be the first LTE phone that HTC releases for Verizon. HTC CEO stated they would be releasing their first LTE device in Q1 2011, possibly earlier if they move fast enough.
  22. woop

Not sure if any of you guys were on here when all the Droid Incredible investigative work went down, but I figured I'd start a little something for this phone.

IMAG0002 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    That is a picture taken with the Merge. This user (fly_mrs) is the same HTC tester who tested the Droid Incredible, and was posting pictures taken with the Incredible (which later, all got deleted - assuming after the testing is done). There are a few more pictures in her photostream, I just linked the first one.
    RadYOacTiVe likes this.
  23. woop

24. JeTaurus

JeTaurus Member

Since it has Bing on it, does this mean it won't be part of Verizon's Droid line of phones...which seem to be it's higher end models?