• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's make the longest thread on AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were close by I could hook you up.. some buddy's of mine run a tire shop... that sucks though had to change one recently and get a new rim

I just gotta figure out how to get to the bike shop tomorrow...the tread is almost gone as is so it is time for a new tire...this one didn't even last a year :eek: rear tire looks to be in good condition will need to wait a while to make sure it is still holding up...

Upvote 0
It be flat...not holding air...really not too much fun to drive with a flat tire on a scooter...likely really unsafe...hit some piece of road debris...almost ate pavement

That kind of reminds me of when my uncle's Jeep had a flat and we tried making it to a gas station to fill up the tire... didn't turn out so well and ended up shredding the tire :eek:.

I'm glad you didn't get hurt though!

Upvote 0
attachment.php

Attachments

• banthreadpassed.jpg
    banthreadpassed.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones