• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's See Some Home Screens !

Screenshot_2014-12-05-14-32-38.png

Upvote 0
Well, since Lollipop is nowhere on sight for my LG G3, and since I can't enjoy it's 3D goodness I decided to hunt high and low on Play Store for the next best thing. I always thought the G2 UI looked great and felt sad that it wasn't used in the G3 to take advantage of its Quad HD display. So even though themes are few and far between, I managed to find a launcher and theme, and widgets. Weather is Xwidget, launcher is 360 Launcher, icons are for 360 Launcher and seem to be the only G2 theme on the Play Store

Dialer is a Pixel phone theme

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice! Hey meyerweb, can you tell me where I can get the soft keys you have with the "G3" for the home button? I used to have them, but I had to replace my G3 because of a weird screen issue. Now I can't find them anywhere. They should be on XDA but I don't see them... (**Edit** found them here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/themes-apps/theme-lg-g3-navbar-softkey-themes-t2895566

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Just started a new job / new contract and haven't had much time to get back here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones