Let's see your DROID PRO Screens !

Last Updated:

1. pman219

pman219 Well-Known Member

I'll start.. Obviously.
    Nothing too out of the ordinary, working on a notification bar mod.

2. dcorn

dcorn Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool looking. Rooted?
  3. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Phone is rooted but everything can be done without root other than the change in font.

My lockscreen with WidgetLocker:

Beautiful Widgets 1x1
    Some digital clock I found on a message board

Homescreen: Launcher Pro, Beautiful Widgets Smaller Home

Right 1: Switchpro, Batterylife, Audiomanager

Right 2:

Right 3: Jorte widgets

Left 1: News Genie Widget, Scoremobile Widget

Left 2: Beautiful Widgets 4x1, More Icons Widget

Left 3: Games using Folder Organizer

4. pman219

It is rooted, but the only part you would need root for is for the notification bar. (using ninjamorph)

Weather is beautiful widgets
    Clock is simiclock
    Calendar is purecalendar
  5. RadYOacTiVe

Can you provide a link how to change the notification bar?

6. flash24

flash24 Well-Known Member

I like mine nice and simple
  7. jwgraves62

jwgraves62 Well-Known Member

Love the calendar/weather widget...what is it?
  8. pman219

RadYOacTiVe likes this.
  9. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

Here's mine. Added simi clock (thanks pman219); a few transparent Power Control plus widgets, Beautiful Weather and Launcher Pro.

WARRIIOR Well-Known Member

great pic!!
  11. flash24

flash24 Well-Known Member

Beautiful widget
  12. google123

google123 Well-Known Member

Nothin fancy here just launcher pro and fancy widget. If my icons look a bit smaller than usual, its because I installed LCD Density changer and set it to 130 instead of the default 160.

13. jwgraves62

jwgraves62 Well-Known Member

Wow - beautiful screen...but battery at 60% before 10AM....? I hope you didn't start the day at 100%.
  14. pman219

What a pita

15. pman219

New one.

My Droid Pro:

Now that I understand how to play with the framework, I really never stop messing with this damn thing.
  16. macstibs

macstibs Member

Home screen

Attached Files:

17. Need4spd

Need4spd Member

Okay, I give... I'm a total Android newb, how in the heck are you guys coming up with these sick screen shots?

I had a MyTouch4G for about five minutes before realizing that T-Mobile wasn't going to cut it for me. Plus I'm a Blackberry guy and despite my best efforts could not embrace typing on a virtual keyboard. So I switched over to Verizon and the Droid Pro. Verizon has already proven itself, but I'm having only luke warm feelings about the handset itself. I'm not a big fan of the Moto overlay compared to the HTC Sense for one thing. So help me out here folks, I am totally jealous of these screen shots.

18. stellar981

stellar981 Member

I had NO idea you could change your screen so much. HOW?? I am also new to Android. Coming from BB. So this is high tech for me : )
  19. bsweetness

bsweetness Well-Known Member

I'm still in the process of rescaling the icons from my Droid X, where I had a nearly identical setup. You'll notice that the vertical icons and the cubed icons still need to be adjusted slightly, but I'm almost finished.

This is my home screen, which is screen 4:

Here are my three screens to the right of the home screen in order. Screen 7 is compose of various frequently used widgets and utilities that I haven't taken the time to customize like the rest of the screens. That's next on the list after getting the vertical and cubed icons sized correctly.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The three screens to the left are frequently used contacts. The first screenshot is of screen 1, which is the furthest away from the home screen, with the third screenshot being directly to the left of my home screen. I covered the faces to protect the innocent...except for Samuel L. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And finally, my lock screen:

20. whitetshirtguy

whitetshirtguy New Member

i really like you lock screen how did you do that
  21. RadYOacTiVe

Looks like he's using Widgetlocker, worth every penny and the dev is very responsive.
  22. bsweetness

bsweetness Well-Known Member

Yep, it's WidgetLocker. Definitely worth every penny. I can only fit two sliders plus the clock after the latest update, but the improvements to the overall app are fantastic.
  23. RadYOacTiVe

Here is my lock screen: [​IMG]
  24. picopapero

picopapero New Member

i'm able to change battery incons with ninjamorph... but what about the clock color?? thank you!
  25. kellyf

kellyf New Member

Here's my desktop screen, and my home screen. Use Widget Locker with no slider, so a clean look. Unlocks with back key.

My home screen has everything I use ona daily basis. Use Touchdown for work email and calendar. Gmail for personal email.

And I love seeing the sunrise/sunset app on my home page.

Next up are some new icons.

So many great posts, I love seeing everyone's creativity!