Let's see your Incredible 2 LayoutGeneral

1. KrippyKreme

KrippyKreme Well-Known Member

So, how did you get your widget locker lock slide to the bottom of your screen? Mine is about 3/4 of the way down.
  2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Long press between the two buttons and drag
  3. KrippyKreme

It keeps telling me that long press is not available in luck mode. I'm feeling pretty remedial right about now.
  4. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

Take a picture of your phone's screens with a digital camera...that would come out ugly...
    Try No Root Screenshot It by Edward Kim 5 dollar app on the market. You will need to hook your phone to a pc to enable screenshots then after you unhook it you can take them with your phone and save them. After you turn off or restart your phone you will have do it again (start the process over) to enable screenies.
    I think I might give it a try...
  5. ganj_420

ganj_420 Well-Known Member

You have to do it from the actual app, I don't think you can do it from the lockscreen unless you enable that feature from the app
    KrippyKreme likes this.
  6. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Exactly
  7. mogie

mogie Member

Crap, I wish I knew what you guys were talking about. :confused:
  8. Masamune

Masamune Well-Known Member

go to your app drawer and tap on widgetlocker. That should open up the app so that you can edit the settings, from there just follow the above tips.
  9. Jman42028

Jman42028 Well-Known Member

1 vote for a sticky on this thread. They have one on the dinc1 page, and it was super cool, some really talented people out there messing with their phones. Keep up the good work guys. I have a little more time on my hands, so I may be doing more with mine, its pretty basic currently. But I do have widgetlocker, and it is very cool.
  10. KrippyKreme

Got it! I assumed you could change it via the widget itself. I rarely open the app drawer anymore, so I didn't even think to go there. Thanks.
  11. KrippyKreme

Why does it say T-Mobile under your signal strength widget? Oh, and I haven't heard that Smashing Pumpkins album in a while. Good pick.
  12. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I don't know why ... I am on verizon ... It started saying t-mobile after I rooted
  13. Masamune

Masamune Well-Known Member

Could be the rom you are running, when I had my old Incredible 1 the wireless tether that was built in said sprint.....
  14. TheDroidLife

TheDroidLife Active Member

15. KrippyKreme

Question: Does Desktop Visualizer kill your battery?
  16. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I used it on both my Eris and now my DInc2 ... haven't noticed any battery drain
  17. KrippyKreme

Thanks bro.
  18. TheDroidLife

TheDroidLife Active Member

19. jdadad23

jdadad23 New Member

Can we sticky this? Completely re-themed my phone based on the app suggestions here. 2 days ago I was a normal phone user but I rooted, now using CM7, Tiamat 1.1.0 kernel and trying to learn as much as I can from here and XDA.

EDIT: I should note that on my own I am fairly computer illiterate, I just follow instructions well. Wanted to upload my home screen but the dimensions are too big and I don't know how to change it outside MS Paint, and don't feel like reading up how to do so right now. So here is what I am using based on this thread.

AndroidPhone7
    SiMiwidget
    Zedge

From other sources:
    Battstat
    ADW Launcher
    Simple Text

...and probably some other things I can't remember at the moment. (and will probably be surprised when I find it again.. and how)
  20. shibbi

shibbi New Member

Thanks. I just went to download Go Launcher EX after seeing the customizability of home screens xD Although it's not the one you have this one has quite high ratings.
  21. badfish.rp

badfish.rp Member

How do you make the backgrounds transparent on the simi clock widget?
  22. ganj_420

ganj_420 Well-Known Member

Click on background color under settings and pull all the sliders all the way to the left
    badfish.rp likes this.
  23. badfish.rp

badfish.rp Member

Can you change the look of the dock in launcher pro? I would like to change the icons or at least the color.
  24. badfish.rp

badfish.rp Member

Nevermind I figured it out.
  25. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Glad you figured it out ... did you see this thread with 100's of different dock backgrounds?