1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)General

1. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

So here's the deal. We want to see what you've done with your DInc. . . widgets, apps, wallpapers, etc. Taking a screen shot is pretty much a necessity, but if you can't get it to work, take a pic and post that. Instructions for a screen shot are below. If you're having issues, feel free to ask but don't turn this into a "How do I take a screen shot thread".

To take a screen shot:

-Download the SDK from here: Android SDK | Android Developers and
    -Once SDK is downloaded, run "SDKSetup.exe" and install platform 2.1 and
    the drivers if necessary. If you've already downloaded HTC Sync, you
    should have the drivers. If not, go here: http://www.htc.com/us/support/droid-incredible-verizon/downloads/
    -Enable USB debugging on your phone:
    menu>settings>applications>development>check USB debugging
    -After you have downloaded the SDK and HTC Sync, navigate to the tools folder of the SDK, right-click on the "ddms.bat" file and send to desktop as a shortcut. When you click on it from the desktop, the debug monitor will open.
    -In the new window that opens you should see your device listed. Select it
    and then click device>screen capture.

You now have a pic of your screen.

If you have problems follows the steps I have posted, this may be helpful:
    --Windows: http://www.simplehelp.net/2009/07/2...ots-of-your-android-based-phone-from-windows/
    --Mac: http://www.simplehelp.net/2009/07/23/how-to-take-screenshots-of-your-android-based-phone-from-os-x/

Here's a few guidelines for posting to make things a little simpler for those inquiring about what they're looking at and how to find it:

---If you use Appbrain, please include a link. If not, list the widgets and apps that you're showing.
    ---If you need to quote an image, make sure you're only quoting the ONE image you are asking
    about. Just delete the other images.
    ---If you have apps/widgets that aren't readily available (BUT NOT PAID
    APPS/CLOSED BETA/COPYWRITTEN!!) try to post a dl link to help others out.
    ---And just use a little forum courtesy.

[​IMG]
    Beautiful smaller home, audio manager, dazzle switcher
    [​IMG]
    pure messenger, vlingo, vlingo safereader
    [​IMG]
    stock facebook, genie news and weather widget, 3banana notes
    [​IMG]
    talk to me (translator)
    [​IMG]
    score mobile, search widget(HTC)
    [​IMG]
    stock calendar (HTC)
    [​IMG]
    scanner radio, android central widget

Appbrain link: http://www.appbrain.com/user/lgldrgdlr/apps-on-the-adr6300

Genie news/weather widget: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hyzaelnymii/GenieWidget.apk

Advertisement
    :
    JamesWise likes this.
  2. jonhapimp

jonhapimp Well-Known Member

Great idea i'll post mine but i just cleared all my screens so i could customize them all,.. it's going to be awhile
  3. lgldrgdlr

Yeah I thought it might be a bit early. Most people are probably changing their screens 3 times a day still, but oh well.
  4. J913B

J913B Member

What news app are you using? Also, where are those volume (I assume volume) sliders from?
  5. Eshyn

Eshyn Well-Known Member

Great layout!

How's your battery life?
  6. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

Seven screens was tough for me to fill. I will try to get some captures of mine tomorrow.
  7. jonhapimp

jonhapimp Well-Known Member

news and weather i think
  8. Dex

Dex Well-Known Member

AppBrain list, please. At least for those apps that are meaningful to that layout.
  9. lgldrgdlr

It's the genie widget. Here's a link to dl: GenieWidget.apk

The "sliders" are audio manager. You can find it in the market.
  10. hth715

hth715 Well-Known Member

I cant get the debugger to recognize my phone is connected. I have it as charge via usb in the connection setting.
  11. lgldrgdlr

you can leave it charging, no problem. you enabled debugging in the dev menu?
  12. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

Here you go:

[​IMG]

Also, make sure you have the Untrusted sources checked.
  13. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Cool idea. I like your layout. I would post mine but I'm too lazy to go through the steps :)
  14. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

hey man....Matt Campretz might not want his name all over the internet. When you guys are posting screens, be sensitive to the anonymity thing.
    secretLOVER likes this.
  15. Mikeygamer

Mikeygamer Member

If he wanted anonymity he wouldn't be on facebook, just sayin'.
  16. JCasper

JCasper Member

So, you have the gallery app? Don't want to hijack the thread, but I don't have that on my inc. Seems like I had it before I factory reset it.... Everyone else have it?
  17. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

that's not entirely true, just sayin. Facebook allows you to chose who sees what. And, I expect that anything I post on Facebook, stays on Facebook, not copied to some other site.
  18. patkicks10

patkicks10 Well-Known Member

need app for MAC!!! :D
  19. jbuck1984

jbuck1984 Well-Known Member

I know this was started a while back but I couldn't find it. Now that everyone has been playing around with their phones all weekend lets see what you got.

Note:Need help for my last page. It's going to be my games page primarily but I want a fun widget that takes up half a page.

I would post mine, but I am a newbie and have no idea. So request sticky and get this going!!!
  20. nyjetsfan28

nyjetsfan28 Well-Known Member

I keep changing this, which is part of the greatness of the phone, being the flexibility.

Anyways right now I have...

Email Widget
    Bookmark Widget
    Peep Widget
    Home
    Favorites Widget
    Folders (Games, Shopping, News, Download, Tools)
    Weather Widget
  21. fish2587

fish2587 Well-Known Member

any actual screenshots people want to post?
  22. jcramer83

jcramer83 Member

is there an app for screenshots?
  23. soulfetcher13

soulfetcher13 Well-Known Member

Open home and other home replacements give you a screen shot option, but I found with my old Eris it didn't like sense UI. The Eris had an option to disable sense and use stock Android home but the incredible does not. Perhaps there is something in the market specifically for screenshots?
  24. mister_tu

mister_tu Well-Known Member

Home has mail, gmail, messages, people, calendar, camera, internet, fb

Favorites, Bookmarks, Pandora/Slacker/Mediaplayer (Media Page), FB/YT/Google Search, FriendStream, Photo album