• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

Woo hoo, got it to work. Here are a couple of screen shots of my blue handcent swype keyboard in portrait and landscape modes.

Bluekeyboardport.png

Bluekeyboardland.png

Upvote 0
Okay so here's my layout. I decided to shrink down to 5 screens, since between the GDE application trays, and the custom folders/shortcuts with appmanager, I really didn't need 7.

I also included a 6th screen shot of the cube effect from GDE just because I think it looks sweet.

device1.png

device2.png

device3.png

device4.png

device5.png

device6.png

Hi-

PLEASE tell me where that brightness icon is from how do i get all those icons?

thanks!

Upvote 0
really? i bought beautifu; widgets a long time ago for the mot droid but never saw there were other icons? how do i find them once i re-download it?

thanks!!

EDIT

I got it all working! THANKS!

One more question though. HOW can I change a specific widget icon [not from beautiful widgets specific] but any widget icon is that possible?

thanks

Upvote 0
Thanks. Sure thing. Here's the apps list:

mrunshe's Apps on the phone

Phone: ADR6300
91 total, 79 free (86%), 12 paid (13%), 69MB total size, $45.19 total price

View this app list on AppBrain

Custom home is GDE with GDE Glass theme. The three App Trays are also part of GDE, and the icons/folders are setup using AppsManager and Glass Orb icon pack.

Widgets page 1:
-Audio Manager Pro
-BatteryLife
-Beautiful Widgets (Plane, Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Brightness)
-GDE App Tray

Widgets page 2:
-SportsTap
-New York Times
-NewsRob RSS Unread Count
-GDE Glass theme Google Search widget

Widgets page 3:
-Beautiful Widgets Small Home widget
-PureCalendar
-GDE App Tray

Widgets page 4:
-Pure Messenger
-Last.fm
-Rimshot Widget
-Sad Trombone Widget

Widgets page 5:
-Facebook official
-Twitter official
-GDE App Tray

A few comments about the GDE app say they think it slows down the system. Have you had any experience with slow downs?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones