• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

is there a temperature app that put the temperature in the notification bar really small, kind of like this one below that says 64 degrees

mainxv.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the info jbdan. Looks like I have a new project to toy around with this weekend....though the wife isn't going to be happy about this. :) And the info about the widget is great. I'll have to start from the beginning of this thread again and get some more ideas. I'm seriously thinking about going to fewer home screens. I swear right now I could get by with just 2 if I needed.

Upvote 0
Could someone please explain in detail how to change the colored tabs in the calendar, agenda view. I have tried both on my phone, and on my computer and cannot figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They are the color of whatever is set in Google Calendar online. I think this is what your referring to? I am not sure how you set the Exchange Color, mine is orange. All my other calendars are whatever I have set in Google Calendar.

Upvote 0
They are the color of whatever is set in Google Calendar online. I think this is what your referring to? I am not sure how you set the Exchange Color, mine is orange. All my other calendars are whatever I have set in Google Calendar.

Ok so I have all the calendar's set to a different color on Google calendar, my calendar is green, Us Holidays blue, etc. For some reason though, even when I refresh the calendar on the phone, all the tabs stay red? I do not have exchange.

Upvote 0
Ok so I have all the calendar's set to a different color on Google calendar, my calendar is green, Us Holidays blue, etc. For some reason though, even when I refresh the calendar on the phone, all the tabs stay red? I do not have exchange.

Are you looking at your widget? Maybe you have to re-load it. All my colors match.

Upvote 0

Also there are not different colors in the Month view, I only see the colors in the Agenda View, Day View. Week View and Day View. The month view, all are GREEN.

Upvote 0

BTW I changed on PC my Google Calendar from BLUE to BROWN and about 5 minutes later, it they were BROWN on my PHONE. Try hitting refresh.

Upvote 0
Also there are not different colors in the Month view, I only see the colors in the Agenda View, Day View. Week View and Day View. The month view, all are GREEN.

Still nothing, I have an event planned for tomorrow, and it is green on my computer, however on the phone, the tab is still red? In the android calendar widget the colors are correct, but not in the HTC calendar widget? Probably just missing something dumb, but I have tried pretty much everything? Removing app from home page, refreshing, etc.

Upvote 0
Still nothing, I have an event planned for tomorrow, and it is green on my computer, however on the phone, the tab is still red? In the android calendar widget the colors are correct, but not in the HTC calendar widget? Probably just missing something dumb, but I have tried pretty much everything? Removing app from home page, refreshing, etc.

Interesting. Here is a shot of my calendar on PC. I am trying to do a screen shot of my HTC, but having a hard time. I can assure you these match my HTC colors. Try removing and re-adding your gmail account.

screenshot30s.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Upvote 0

open your calendar and press "menu" then "more" then "calendars". See what you have listed and make sure they are checked.

Upvote 0
GD IT! FINALLY FIXED! Ok went to accounts and sync, attempted to remove sync calendar, it would not allow it w/out factory reset. So I then unchecked the box next to sync calendar, then rechecked it. Phone then synced calendar automatically, and VOILA, colored tabs! Thanks for helping!

No problem. Glad I could help.

Reactions: D6AMIA6N
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones