Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)General

Last Updated: 2013-06-30 14:15:42
  1. Topshelf

Topshelf Well-Known Member

I'm having the exact same problem! All of my calendars are red and I can't figure out how to change them to match the Google colors. It's making me crazy! I've sync'ed, un-sync'ed, rebooted, added and removed from the list. But all the Google ones are red. The Exchange calendar is orange.
  2. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE! VIP Member

Try this mentioned above.

3. D6AMIA6N

D6AMIA6N Member

Topshelf, also on your pc try pressing the refresh button next to the print button on the calendar. Refreshing the calendar itself on you phone is not enough, you must go in and sync your google calendar in the accounts and sync menu. Also, it appears some of the colors do not work? I have tried a lime green and it reverted back to red, however when I changed it to purple it showed up on the phone fine?
  4. Topshelf

Thanks guys, it's resolved now. Like D6AMIA6N, I can only use colors from the bottom 3 rows in the Google Calendar options. Anything from the top 3 rows and it goes red on the phone. I can change to any color in the bottom half, hit refresh then refresh on the phone and it updates instantly. But any other color and I'm guessing it defaults to red in an error state. Thanks again. ;)
  5. SDmtnbkr

SDmtnbkr Member

Do you mind sharing your wall paper?? I really like that dark wood look!!
  6. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Not at all :)

@ Topshelf: no problemo LP is really cool hope you enjoy tinkering!

Here is the paper SDmtnbkr (got it from Zedge I think, but I post processed it some and made it darker. There is a lighter version as well at Zedge (I think that is where I got it).

[​IMG]
  7. waynester

waynester Well-Known Member

8. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

What power control widget is that?

And are people getting that Vibrate toggle widget from Beautiful Widgets? Cause I've been wanting something exactly like that but haven't been able to find it. I heard it might be in Beautiful Widgets but I never got a confirmation
  9. jackattack

jackattack Well-Known Member

It's SwitchPro Widget. Worth every bit of the $.99 it cost for the customization it offers.

Edit for app name.
    woop likes this.
  10. Piercing Heavens

Piercing Heavens Well-Known Member

What is the calendar widget?
  11. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Thanks! Will be buying that right now.
  12. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

I tried to find switchwidget pro and couldn't find it in the market
  13. Ruggar

Ruggar Well-Known Member

I think that's the last thing I was waiting on. Pure awesome!
  14. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member

Dazzle: free and offers the same stuff from what I see.
    WormDoes likes this.
  15. Topshelf

Thanks for the tip! Installed and just freed and cleaned up a little space.
  16. Tr1age

Tr1age Active Member

how do you make gmail blue?
  17. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

How do you change the handcent icon to the green Android default sms icon? And thanks for the link for switchwidget
  18. mac35

mac35 Well-Known Member

That's the widget "Gmail Unread Count". One of the options when you add the widget to your home screen is to select what the icon looks like, I believe the one shown there is "3D Blue" or something to that effect.
  19. dgwood12

dgwood12 Well-Known Member

So i hear everyone raving about beautiful widgets. I'm not exactly sure what it is so could someone please explain? If I am correct it is just different looking weather/clock apps right? What would be a reason to get it? Thanks!
  20. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

Beautiful widgets are customizable. you can change the font of clock and the background. Theres more but I forgot
  21. HolyGrail

HolyGrail Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Screen shots by Chritim
  22. jprow507

jprow507 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. Is the Live Wallpaper only on the homescreen or on EVERY screen?
  23. HolyGrail

HolyGrail Well-Known Member

Every Screen.
  24. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

In addition to the customizable clock/weather widget, you also get a number of toggles to replace the stock ones/power control: