Let's see your screen layouts!

Last Updated:

1. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

lol...

Advertisement
  2. Ambictus

Not on the main screen like the default one, but when you tap on the widget to get the forecast it does.

Also, I returned the phone to the standard SenseUI. I just couldn't find enough quality widgets to make LauncherPro viable IMO. Which is a shame cause I loved the bar at the bottom and the effect it had when opening the app drawer. There just aren't any good messaging, mail and facebook widgets out there. At least that I could find.
  3. xti14

xti14 Active Member

I know exactly what you mean. I tried that same Launcher and had the same problem. Im sticking with SenseUI as well. I got screen shots coming as well soon! :)
  4. xti14

xti14 Active Member

Here are my screen shots....still looking for nice widgets and apps that I can add onto...let me know what you think....

[​IMG]
    Home

[​IMG]
    One Left

[​IMG]
    Two Right....not sure about this one, but I use all those apps a lot.
  5. Ambictus

I loved LauncherPro, just needs some good widgets to go with it. I wish I could make the Sense Widgets work with it. Sadly I'm no programmer.
  6. xti14

xti14 Active Member

One of my friends has a motorola droid and has that LauncherPro installed....looks and feels so much better. Oh, well...i still like the Aria better! What do you think of the screens?
  7. Ambictus

You're keepin it simple which I like! Though your app page layout isn't my style it's clever. Never would have though of making an X with the icons. What's the widget on your main screen? It's tiny. I think I'd be turning everything on and off all at once lol
  8. xti14

xti14 Active Member

The widget on the home screen is extended power control. You can change the size and amount of icons unlike the power control widget the phone comes with. Cost me less than $1. Its a lot easier to turn things off and on than I thought. I also have a note page two to the left which is pretty cool. Its called color note. I can place actual notes onto the screen through adding a widget....pretty cool I have to say. If I remember later ill post a screen shot to that as well.

Thanks for the cool comments!
  9. xti14

xti14 Active Member

oh....at least im actually posting my layouts....where is everyone else? It really aint that hard!!!!
  10. Ambictus

I agree, it's not hard at all, especially once you root. Just download ShootMe and shake your phone. Seems the Aria owners just a lazy bunch!
  11. xti14

xti14 Active Member

What I found interesting is that I was able to install ShootMe and my phone is not rooted. Worked perfectly for me????
  12. Gforce083

Gforce083 Well-Known Member

I wish I had a screen to post! Hopefully by Wednesday!
  13. xti14

xti14 Active Member

just wait....itll be worth it!
  14. woodsytattooman

woodsytattooman Well-Known Member

Here are my screens these are all standard icons.
    I used shoot-me also unrooted.
    I tried uploading the png screenshots with no luck i had to convert them to jpeg.

Attached Files:

15. Mythic

Mythic Well-Known Member

here are mine... i use some widgets and some folders to keep most of my stuff organized...

same here...i am un-rooted but shoot me installed and works perfect...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  16. woodsytattooman

I played with the home screen more today and i really am liking the phone more every day.
    This phone is stock non rooted.
    I added icons to my sim just drop and drag method and got desktop visualizer from the market.This is all you need to make your own shortcuts.
    Here are one of the icon packs:
    [ICONS] SimpText by UltraLinx [v1.3][Added White & Red] - xda-developers

Attached Files:

17. thejdubb02

thejdubb02 Well-Known Member

Just saying... that could be the ugliest Android wallpaper I have ever seen. :eek:
  18. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

it looks nice to me :)
    lovely screen layouts guys!
  19. Ambictus

Current layout:

I'm using the CM6 ROM for the Aria currently, also I'm using LauncherPro. All of the widgets seen here aside from the power control widget and the clock/weather widget are LauncherPro's new widgets. The clock/weather widget is called fancy widget. It's a Sense knock off.

Left of home:
    [​IMG]

Home:
    [​IMG]

1 Right of home:
    [​IMG]

2 Right of home:
    [​IMG]

I have 5 screens in total but my 5th(2 left of home) is empty right now.
  20. nemesis21

nemesis21 New Member

XTI14

What is the Widget on your first screen image? Where can I find it?
  21. woodsytattooman

I think that is what your looking for.
  22. dh4645

dh4645 Well-Known Member

Rooted my phone last night, so i figured i'd use one of the screenshot apps on the market to do this. very easy.

Home screen (yes, those are my wheels):
    [​IMG]

1 to the right:
    [​IMG]

2nd to the right:
    [​IMG]

3rd to the right:
    [​IMG]

1st to the left:
    [​IMG]

2nd to the left:
    [​IMG]

3rd to the left:
    [​IMG]
  23. Ambictus

There ya go, he answered it already.
  24. woodsytattooman

I love playing with this ADW Launcher.I changed my screens around again.A few screens have plenty of room for future add-ons.Does anyone like this setup?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  25. woodsytattooman

Originally Posted by nemesis21

XTI14

What is the Widget on your first screen image? Where can I find it?

This widget can be made using adw launcher for free.When you add power control to your screen it will give you an option to resize it just use 1x1 and thats it.
    dh4645 likes this.