1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

General Let's see your Thunderbolt screens.

1. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

2. lukesdiesel

lukesdiesel Well-Known Member

Looking good
  3. offanairplane

offanairplane Well-Known Member

4. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

For some reason my Bolt isn't showing up in the Davlik Debug Monitor. I've downloaded the SDK (plus Java) and HTC Sync, enabled debugging as well. Do I need to be in disk drive mode? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

6. UBRocked

You probably need drivers for the phone (which HTC hasn't released separately yet). You can download HTC Sync which will install the drivers (or there is a way to modify SDK drivers...but HTC Sync is the easiest).

HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC ThunderBolt? - Downloads
    WormDoes likes this.
  7. offanairplane

lol, yes you are. :)

But the screenshots you posted when you made that comment were not the same shots as the ones I was talking about that you posted earlier.

To clarify my confusion.

Are these shots using stock sense only?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. UBRocked

It's just a different skin, but yes it's all Sense. Check out the link I posted, you will be able to install the different skins (they are just .apk files). From there, you just go into "personalize" > "skins" and you'll see the ones you installed along with the stock skins.

:D I'm glad I'm still me...I thought I was on a bad trip for a minute!
  9. WormDoes

For some reason I'm having a hell of a time getting that to download. It's giving me a crazy 1 hour estimate for it to finsh. After it d/l's a few MB's it will cancel on it's own :confused:
  10. offanairplane

Sorry, I didn't even look at the name, I just assumed it was a different person since the screenshots were different. lol

Do you have to be rooted to do the different skinz?
  11. WormDoes

No, just download them and install via a file manager of your choice (I use Astro)
  12. UBRocked

It's not you...mine took two hours to download.
  13. WormDoes

Ok, good to know. I tried a few times before I posted, but kept scrapping it because it was taking forever. I'll wait it out and hopefully get some screenies up soon. Thanks for the quick help
  14. UBRocked

Could just search for that version of sync and see if anyone posted a mirror...just a thought (I never tried that).
  15. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

For the skins, I downloaded them to my computer, then slipped them into my TB Dropbox folder. It took like two minutes. :)
  16. UBRocked

Same here...I love Dropbox!
  17. WormDoes

I wasn't able to find a mirror. Did find a thread on verizon forum's about people's d/l's taking over 8 hours on launch day :eek: I'm at 61.4 out of 69.5 so it should be done soon, hopefully
  18. WormDoes

Here's what I'm looking at daily. Nothing too advanced or crazy, yet ;) Using LP+ and 3 screens, my 3rd is my work calendars, no need to post it. All my widgets are listed below. Any questions and or comments are welcomed.

[​IMG]

Lock Screen
    Widgetlocker($) | Clockr | Circle Battery (usually not that ugly green, I'm plugged in)

Home Screens
    Analog Clock | Minimalistic Text | Audio Manager | Extended Controls($) | Circle Launcher($) | Beautiful Widgets($)
    thunderthis, jmc55, CharlzO and 4 others like this.
  19. Feels Good Man

Feels Good Man Well-Known Member

Looks good. Gotta love Scarlett. I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart through a walkie talkie
    2nah, jmc55 and Vegas863 like this.
  20. UBRocked

I'm still laughing!!!
  21. EaglesChick31

EaglesChick31 New Member

sorry i'm new to all this smartphone stuff, but how did you get that battery icon on your screen?
  22. UBRocked

No Problem, it's been asked before in another thread.

From your home screen, press the personalize button (to the right of the Phone button). From there click widget > get more HTC widgets > battery (should be the top one). Once you click that, install it and then it will show up with the rest of your HTC widgets.
  23. jTink

jTink Member

GrandMasterB likes this.
  24. yohobojo

yohobojo Well-Known Member

Lol
  25. WormDoes

Hahahaha!!