• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your Thunderbolt screens.

I assure you...it is the sense launcher and yes...that is the standard lockscreen. :)

http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/301966-htc-sense-2-0-custom-skins.html

3HMual.jpg

jKmLCl.jpg

Thanks for the link!

Upvote 0
For some reason my Bolt isn't showing up in the Davlik Debug Monitor. I've downloaded the SDK (plus Java) and HTC Sync, enabled debugging as well. Do I need to be in disk drive mode? Any help is greatly appreciated.

You probably need drivers for the phone (which HTC hasn't released separately yet). You can download HTC Sync which will install the drivers (or there is a way to modify SDK drivers...but HTC Sync is the easiest).

HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC ThunderBolt? - Downloads

Reactions: WormDoes
Upvote 0
lol, yes you are. :)

But the screenshots you posted when you made that comment were not the same shots as the ones I was talking about that you posted earlier.

To clarify my confusion.

Are these shots using stock sense only?

9yUSrl.jpg

n8CZul.jpg

It's just a different skin, but yes it's all Sense. Check out the link I posted, you will be able to install the different skins (they are just .apk files). From there, you just go into "personalize" > "skins" and you'll see the ones you installed along with the stock skins.

:D I'm glad I'm still me...I thought I was on a bad trip for a minute!

Upvote 0
You probably need drivers for the phone (which HTC hasn't released separately yet). You can download HTC Sync which will install the drivers (or there is a way to modify SDK drivers...but HTC Sync is the easiest).

HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC ThunderBolt? - Downloads

For some reason I'm having a hell of a time getting that to download. It's giving me a crazy 1 hour estimate for it to finsh. After it d/l's a few MB's it will cancel on it's own :thinking:

Upvote 0
It's just a different skin, but yes it's all Sense. Check out the link I posted, you will be able to install the different skins (they are just .apk files). From there, you just go into "personalize" > "skins" and you'll see the ones you installed along with the stock skins.

:D I'm glad I'm still me...I thought I was on a bad trip for a minute!

Sorry, I didn't even look at the name, I just assumed it was a different person since the screenshots were different. lol

Do you have to be rooted to do the different skinz?

Upvote 0
Here's what I'm looking at daily. Nothing too advanced or crazy, yet ;) Using LP+ and 3 screens, my 3rd is my work calendars, no need to post it. All my widgets are listed below. Any questions and or comments are welcomed.

2cgeblf.jpg

Lock Screen
Widgetlocker($) | Clockr | Circle Battery (usually not that ugly green, I'm plugged in)

Home Screens
Analog Clock | Minimalistic Text | Audio Manager | Extended Controls($) | Circle Launcher($) | Beautiful Widgets($)

Upvote 0
Here's what I'm looking at daily. Nothing too advanced or crazy, yet ;) Using LP+ and 3 screens, my 3rd is my work calendars, no need to post it. All my widgets are listed below. Any questions and or comments are welcomed.

2cgeblf.jpg

Lock Screen
Widgetlocker($) | Clockr | Circle Battery (usually not that ugly green, I'm plugged in)

Home Screens
Analog Clock | Minimalistic Text | Audio Manager | Extended Controls($) | Circle Launcher($) | Beautiful Widgets($)

Looks good. Gotta love Scarlett. I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Upvote 0
sorry i'm new to all this smartphone stuff, but how did you get that battery icon on your screen?

No Problem, it's been asked before in another thread.

From your home screen, press the personalize button (to the right of the Phone button). From there click widget > get more HTC widgets > battery (should be the top one). Once you click that, install it and then it will show up with the rest of your HTC widgets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones