• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your Thunderbolt screens.

I really like your site! Welcome to the forums!\

I present: A beautiful Hunter's Morning

BeautifulHuntersMorning.png

@Worm - I see you have a heart in the upper left hand corner of your screen, please please please tell me that is your "Locale" notification, and that you are able to change the icon through your framework (theme??)? If so do you just need to add some lines into the .xml of the theme? It's some little trial and error things that I want to look into for my phone framework tomorrow, hopefully after my Pre-Calc exam.

Love the background. Can you post the pic by itself?

Upvote 0
i dont know how to post my images. oh well.

If you don't already have one, get yourself a totally free Dropbox account. Create a Screenshot folder within the Public folder of your Dropbox and upload your screen shots to that folder. Right click on the pic you wish to post. In the context menu, you'll now see that there is a new entry named Dropbox. Within that entry is an option to "copy public link." Click that. Now, in the "Post Reply" field of this site there is a little picture looking icon. If you click it, a dialog box pops up with a field, into which your copied link should be pasted. In most of these forums its that simple. There is one certain type where thermal be an extra step but, I'm on Tapatalk at the moment so, I can't tell if this is one of them. Sorry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones