• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets see your UI layout!

73h2px.jpg

what music widget is this???

Upvote 0
Top: Pure Grid Calendar (4x3)
Bottom: Smooth Calendar

I was wondering this too. Thanks for the heads up. I too have loaded Dxtop and like it a lot. Only bummer is loosing the Sense widgets. I dl'd Beautiful Widgets but it doesn't have Calendar, Music, or Bookmarks. Does anybody know a widget app that will work for those on Dxtop?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
I was wondering this too. Thanks for the heads up. I too have loaded Dxtop and like it a lot. Only bummer is loosing the Sense widgets. I dl'd Beautiful Widgets but it doesn't have Calendar, Music, or Bookmarks. Does anybody know a widget app that will work for those on Dxtop?

Thanks.
I'm using MixZing Lite for my music widget. Haven't found a good widget for bookmarks. If you find something let me know.

Upvote 0
Well, I made my attempt at screen shots, but when I try to run the SDK Setup, I get a failure message:

I can't even select the 1.5 package.

Oh well. Haha.

Did you try following the instructions in the error message and clicking on Settings, and under Misc checking the box that says "Force https:// sources to be fetched using http://" :p

Upvote 0
What's the easiest way to get thumbnails uploaded? It won't let me load my screen shot files. They are PNG files, which are apparently not sized correctly. I've posted pictures from links before without any problems, but these files are funky.

Thanks for any help & assistance.

Open up a second browser window and go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting to upload your photos. Then drag and drop them into the reply box.

Upvote 0
Well, I tried to run my phone for a bit without Sense and I just couldn't do it. I downloaded Ahome and dxtop along with lock 2.0 and beautiful widgets. I liked parts of everything, but it just didn't offer what I really wanted. In many ways I bought the Eris because of Sense and I just can't let it go. I did change some things up though.

Same here :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones