Lets share kickback codes we both get FREE 60 mins on Virgin MobileTips

1. Redstar7

Redstar7 Member

Heres my kick back code FYUDoQOw when you top up or activate your phone for next time use my code and we'll both get an extra 60mins on our phones.

Advertisement
  2. glockjs

glockjs Well-Known Member

aye shoulda had a thread like this awhile ago. some random person from a google search got 60 min from me for me lolol

mine: qJwNHeGo
    Tracynatasha and Redstar7 like this.
  3. Redstar7

Redstar7 Member

Im good till the 12 of this month so on the 12th or earlier I'll be using ur code. Just make sure ur account is active. Peace
    lilsunshine915 likes this.
  4. one80oneday

one80oneday Well-Known Member

AJ5dXdWo
  5. bigbubba

bigbubba Well-Known Member

Nice Idea guys, but I think it only works for NEW customers. Let us know if it works then I'll post mine.
  6. sfollenius

sfollenius Active Member

zYQNIVLJ
  7. sry4badbeat

sry4badbeat Member

how do i find my code?
  8. harvickchick

harvickchick Well-Known Member

glockjs i love your avatar hahahha
  9. untalented893

untalented893 Well-Known Member

This. Has anyone confirmed this as actually working? I thought it was new customers only as well...
  10. kcmartz

kcmartz Well-Known Member

How do I find my code?
  11. biggpat86

biggpat86 Well-Known Member

^^^ sign into your account, you should see it to the left of your phone/name. "want to earn bonus air time". click the link and follow prompts.

my code: sY94stJu
  12. ksigh

ksigh Member

0YJeUvFt

that is my kickback code. i used one of the posters here on friday? when i got my intercept. so hopefully someone can help me get 60 minutes free.
  13. fmaresca

fmaresca Member

Here's a way for both you and me to get an extra 60 minutes when activating your prepaid wireless plan on Virgin Wireless.

There $25 unlimited text and data with 300 minutes a month is pretty hard to beat. If you buy your monthly refills at CallingMart and use this code ca3p-1207 you will get the $25.00 plan for $24.01 a month.

If you are activating for the first time use this code and get 60 minutes of calling for free: IY7pVXvJ
  14. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

1YtuqGIG

My kickback code for my first phone. Will be activating another. ;)
  15. ncst8w0lfpack

ncst8w0lfpack New Member

KJ5c4Ued
  16. radiocycle

radiocycle Active Member

17. kcmartz

kcmartz Well-Known Member

I cannot log into my VM account on their site. I forgot the vPin thing.
  18. gregoryfo

gregoryfo New Member

I will be porting my number from Verizon, can I still use the kickback code since I am doing telephone activation? First person to reply will be the code I use :)
  19. StickySpray

StickySpray Member

JYns0LcT
  20. fatbro49

fatbro49 Member

Get 60 free minutes when you activate your new phone online and enter this as a kickback code:
    aYPP0Q54
  21. Wombatcat

Wombatcat New Member

New fresh Kickback codes. 60 minutes free for you and me! Use one when you activate your phone.
    WD7UVpND 3DQ5PDGT 9DQ5ucM7
  22. TVLV

TVLV New Member

60 minutes of bonus airtime
  23. 60 Minutes Free!

Copy/paste KICKBACK CODE wToOwIQw when you ACTIVATE or TOP-OFF your Virgin Mobile phone within 45 days.

Kickback code wToOwIQw is 100% reliable and works every time.
  24. jrfans88

jrfans88 New Member

VYo6oQqw
  25. starlight01

starlight01 New Member

XDNFeFUT

Copy&Paste code into the kickbacks section of the registration process when first signing up with Virgin Mobile. Thanks :)