Lets share kickback codes we both get FREE 60 mins on Virgin MobileTips

Last Updated:

1. jjs2132

jjs2132 New Member

Get 60 minutes of bonus airtime when you activate your Virgin Mobile, which can be used any time and do not expire each month like ordinary minutes. Just paste the code into the promo code (Kickbacks) box upon activating your phone online. Help me to earn 60 minutes too.

Current Kickback Code: JDs0WPHJ

works 100% of the time

2. Dllist

Dllist Member

If you activate a new phone it will ask you for a Kickbacks code enter 3YQ4P45V and you will get 60 free minutes.
  3. ctaing

ctaing Active Member

aMJ7tn4t :D
  4. jhishman

jhishman New Member

Kickback Code: NMDo6ocX

5. Captain Ahoge

Captain Ahoge New Member

6. kikilyntin07

kikilyntin07 New Member

NDYU5MUH This is my code please post I need some minutes thanks guys!
  7. teeganardo

teeganardo New Member

CMLsLeJO <<<< Use this one.
    Here is the latest Kickback Code: Activate (online) a new Virgin Mobile phone with a new number (not a ported in number) and receive 60 FREE Bonus Minutes after a qualifying Top-Up with this this code CMLsLeJO best bet is to copy and paste the code.
  8. Spindlej

Spindlej New Member

Here is mine: JDUWNQUG
  9. bbutton

bbutton New Member

10. Need a Virgin Mobile Kickback Code to get 60 BONUS CALLING MINUTES FREE?:D

Copy/Paste Kickback Code: wToOwIQw when you Activate OR Top-off your VM phone with $20 within 45 days

Kickback code: wToOwIQw is 100% reliable and works every time.

Thank you,
  11. crbirdx

crbirdx New Member

12. ncst8w0lfpack

ncst8w0lfpack New Member

13. geebear

geebear New Member

If you are a newbie to Virgin Mobile and want a fresh kickbacks code -- the following one will earn you 60 free minutes

14. ashtray85

ashtray85 New Member

My kickback code is WMN66DUQ
  15. raddude24

raddude24 New Member

Kickback Code: 9DCOJF4T
  16. strabo231

strabo231 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, check out Virgin Mobile&#8217;s phones & plans at virgin mobile usa. If you buy one of their phones, make sure you activate it online and enter my Kickbacks Code:
    . That way WE&#8217;LL BOTH GET 60 MINUTES OF BONUS AIRTIME as soon as you add $20 to your account! Thanks!!
  17. schreib68

schreib68 New Member

Mine is GTIYJ9TI Might as well help each other out!

18. schreib68

schreib68 New Member

Seriously, this is awesome, I just gave someone on here 60 mins....can anyone help me out? ThX, Chris;)

19. strabo231

Copy and paste this code: HtL6twqo (case sensitive) into the kickback promo code section when you activate your phone online and you will get 60 free minutes. You must activate your phone online and top-up at least $20 within 45 days. Enjoy your free minutes!
  20. andyskitkat8

andyskitkat8 New Member

Here it is:

Now we can both get 60 Minutes extra the necxt time you topup or activate your phone.
  21. strabo231

Hey guys, check out Virgin Mobile
  22. madisonbnola

madisonbnola New Member

Feel free to use mine when activating a new phone and adding your first $20, we both get 60 free mins and hey, who doesn't love good cell phone karma! Kickback code: KMPOLU6O <3 ;)
  23. saintseven

saintseven New Member

Virgin.com : This code works! virginmobileusa.com . If you buy one of their phones, make sure you activate it ONLINE and enter this Kickbacks Code: CMLSLEJO (all letters, no numbers) You will get 60 MINUTES OF BONUS AIRTIME as soon as you add $20 to your account! Sweet virgin.com deal!
  24. geebear

geebear New Member

Use this code to sign up for Virgin Mobile and get 60 free minutes. This code is verified and works like a charm!

Thanks in advance!
  25. Rerler32

Rerler32 New Member

Just enter this code:

Works great and we both get 60 free minutes!