• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's Sing A Song

Look up to the skies and seeeeeeeeeee........

(yep, the screen size is whats got me hooked! plus the streak is just like the laptop. i could do everything on it when i was away from the computer, i mean everything. i have tried a smaller android phone for now thats just waaay to tiny to get used to. you should check out the ViewSonic phonetablet too i think it has sim card so it should work on att. doesnt verizon have sim technology now?)

Upvote 0
I'm just a poor boy

(LTE requires a SIM but it requires a VZW LTE specific SIM CDMA doesn't use SIM at all. It is annoying IMO because the LTE SIM can only be activated once and if you switch to a CDMA phone for some reason you have to get a new LTE SIM again before you can use the 4G phone again. Also they switched from regular SIMs to Micro SIMs so I would need an adapter to go from the Gnex to the TB.)

Upvote 0
I need no sympathy...
picsay-1331715224.jpg

(thats a lot of crp to deal with... thats why i was so much liking ATT and Tmo when i was on tmo. .i can put this sim card in any phone and it worked. of course now with 4G LTE devices being released, i cant access those)

Reactions: Yeahha
Upvote 0
Anyway the wind blows

(Yeah it really is about signal, Sprint is also behind in the 4G game, the only thing I see going for them currently is their unlimited plan but I have doubts about how long they will/can offer that...on the wait for aug I hear you, have you called AT&T and seen if they are willing to work with you for an early upgrade or anything?)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones