Let's talk cases for the HTC EVO 3D.Tips

Last Updated:

1. Emmexx

Emmexx Well-Known Member

Well, it looks like my wish was granted. There is the black replacement for the backside, an extended battery, the camera lens looks recessed and it should still fit my hand and pockets perfect. Looks pretty sweet too.

seidioonline.com

Advertisement
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Lets please attempt to keep the discussion on topic, this thread is titled, 'Lets talk cases' not 'lets argue about battery life'

Thanks
    Groty, firemedic1343, rzenger and 2 others like this.
  3. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

bobby2478 and NightAngel79 like this.
  4. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw that leather Easel Case. It's just a universal leather case, not the kickstand case for the Evo 3D. It says it has a stylus holder.

I don't want some huge case. I just want the kickstand case that doesn't add much bulk to the phone, and stays on the phone.

BTW, order is awaiting processing in the warehouse as I type this. I hope it goes out today...
  5. Complex757

Complex757 Well-Known Member

I guess I'll get a cheap rubber case from eBay until Seido has Active cases with the holsters available.
  6. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Screen protector and pouch? I doubt we'll have Evo3D specific versions of those two accessories and I always have both.
  7. BlackDynamite

Stupid Zagg doesn't have an invisible shield for the Evo 3D yet. Normally I don't even use a case, I just put a full body invisible shield on it and pocket it.
  8. ArmageddonX

Same here... I plan on buying a Zagg for the screen and a pouch too just for a little extra protection.
  9. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Well-Known Member

I want the Siedi Innocase Active like I have now on my EVO 4G. I like the way it feels holding the phone. I hope this is just as good.
  10. BlackDynamite

I want the kickstand case. Actually I hope it isn't really a case and it's just a battery cover with a kickstand. It doesn't even need an actual metal kickstand either. They could just make part of the cover fold out or something, and snap back down when not in use.

Too bad this stuff isn't ready to go. I wanted my kickstand "case" to ship with the phone, and the first stop to be the zagg cart in the mall to get the invisible shield put on. I guess my phone will be naked for a while.
  11. Djblue11

Djblue11 Well-Known Member

Radioshack has the screen only invisible shields on their website
  12. BlackDynamite

They're probably using the Sensation's.
  13. ArmageddonX

I just had a thought.... in theory, wouldn't a "pouch" style carrying case and screen protector made for the HTC Sensation work on the HTC Evo3D? Same physical and screen size dimensions. Right?
  14. BlackDynamite

Yeah, it should. The Evo 3D has the huge cameras on the back but I don;t think it's enough to make a difference in a pouch.
  15. deltatko

deltatko Well-Known Member

Best Buy will have them for sale on Friday, I just spoke with a sales man there and they are in the store but can't sell them until friday
  16. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Lucky for me that BB is right across the street from Sprint. I'll be heading over after I get things buttoned up.
  17. ArmageddonX

Does anyone have any suggestions for a high-quality cloth pouch that would hold the Evo3D? I'm having problems finding one. I have found a lot of leather ones, but I don't like leather. Thanks.
  18. NCHornet

NCHornet Well-Known Member

I just ordered my EVO 3D a few minutes ago. They told me it will be at my house on Thursday. I want some type of case to put it in until I can get a Otterbox. The guy at Sprint said right now Sprint did not have any cases for the 3D available. I am sure they will eventually, but who knows when. I am just glad HTC learned from the Evo 4G and they look like they learned from it as they are not expecting any issues from running out of the phones. We will see.
  19. marctronixx

This one is for me...

[​IMG]

i have 2 cases for the evo and these just rocked! cant wait for this one...
  20. ArmageddonX

Wow... those looks NICE! Who makes those?
  21. marctronixx

ballistic cases. they are extreme protection for sure but i can throw my evo across the road and it wont even mess up the phone...
  22. Emmexx

Emmexx Well-Known Member

Something like a microfiber pouch maybe? I don't know if they still sell them, but I had picked up a microfiber pouch for a Mytouch 3G when they were released. It fits the Evo 4G perfectly. I am hoping it will fit the E3D as well. I'll let you know if it works.

I put a link here to an Amazon for sale of the exact item I have. Again, I haven't actually tried it on the E3D version, but the Evo 4G fits perfect.

(Mods, please remove if this is innapropriate in any way.)
    Amazon.com: HTC T-Mobile myTouch 3G Microfiber Pouch (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    ArmageddonX likes this.
  23. Emblazon

Emblazon Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard any more info on when the official kickstand case will be releasing? I've seen various sites that list it at late July, but that just doesn't sound right.

It's also nice that they've designed the case with a reversible kickstand, so technically, there's no need to purchase the dock, as the kickstand case will allow you to charge the phone while using the kickstand.
  24. Those 3VOs look like mini M-1s. You going to war with yo 3VO or something?
  25. Complex757

Complex757 Well-Known Member

These look nice, how much bulk does it add to your phone?