Let's talk cases for the HTC EVO 3D.Tips

1. Fubie

Fubie Well-Known Member

Do you pocket that monster combo or have a holster? :eek:
  2. Complex757

Complex757 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Best Buy or Radio Shack have cases yet.

I know last year Best Buy had the Best Buy branded Seido brand Innocase cases.
  3. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Well-Known Member

My Sprint store said they have several cases for the phone already and I asked about the HTC kickstand stand and he told me to hold on and came back to the phone and said they had them in stock but I asked the price and he didn't know.
    marctronixx likes this.
  4. Rose4uKy

I am so glad to see that Seidio has pictures up now and they have the same Active case in the Amythest purple that I have now for my EVO. I love the one I have now and will gladly pay 30 bucks for this one. I want one regular case and one kickstand case. I kind of want the white casemate popcase with the kickstand but I'll see if I like the HTC one on Friday when I am in my Sprint store. He acted like they were going to have plenty of cases when I called. I am hoping tomorrow when I turn in my EVO at this other Sprint store I can get a sneak peak of the 3D and maybe they will show me what cases they have..

5. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Well-Known Member

There is more than 1 kickstand case? I was only aware of the HTC case.

I hope they have them on Friday. It's on if they do.
    marctronixx likes this.
  6. Rose4uKy

Yes do a search for casemate pop for the EVO 3D there is white and black but there not out yet. I want the white one and it has a kickstand. It's at accessory something .com sorry I forget the name. They showed lots of cases. They showed a body glove vibe slider case that I also liked with a stand and it was pink. I also wabted to try the casemate tough case that said black and pink cause it seemed similar to the Active by Seidio but since I like the active now so well I'll get the Seidio. Plus who knows when who's will come out 1st.

marctronixx likes this.
  7. olographics

olographics New Member

There is a better quality than Zagg, its name is SKINOMI, I used to install zagg but when I saw the quality and finish of the skinomi body protectors there is no way I will buy from Zagg again.and of course is available for evo 3d on amazon.com or skinomi.com, also is cheaper.
    ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  8. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Steinheil hands down the best imo
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  9. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Prove it!!! :p
  10. olographics

olographics New Member

If someone (like me) is not qualified for an upgrade or not getting a new line and are planing to buy the Evo 3D full price I recommend amazon.com I pay $469 totals for mine, free 2 day shipping and no taxes. I believe there is no cheaper full price any other place, if so let me know please.
    Jceinc likes this.
  11. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

We are now accepting pre-orders for many of our accessories, including our Ultimate Screen Guard, SURFACE, ACTIVE and CONVERT combos!
    Rose4uKy likes this.
  12. Rose4uKy

Yeah! I am ordering my Active right now..

13. ebolamonkey3

ebolamonkey3 Well-Known Member

What's the texture of the skin, slick or kind of grippy?
  14. alornew

alornew Member

15. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

16. alornew

alornew Member

17. RedWingsFan

RedWingsFan Well-Known Member

I put my EVO 3D in the leather holster I have been using with my EVO 4G. As you can see it sticks out a little at the top. Because it is a little bit slimmer, it slides in/out a little too easy but will do for now. It may be stretched out from all the use with the EVO 4G.

HTC HD2, HTC EVO 4G Messenger Vertical Pouch

[​IMG]
  18. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

Ohh that's a nice pouch! I want to get a nice pouch like that one for mine.
  19. spridell

spridell Well-Known Member

I got my Evo 3d today and last week I ordered a TPU skin case for $6 to hold me over until i get the Seidio case.

I got to tell you, i put the E3d in the case and I am surprised how well the fit is and how thin it is. For $6 you really cant go wrong.
  20. RedWingsFan

RedWingsFan Well-Known Member

Yea that pouch is about a year old. It has held up REAL good. No chipping. No rubbing off of material. Nice and soft....but sturdy enough to make it easy to slip in and out of your pocket.

I hope they make another one exactly like it for the EVO 3D.
  21. DonB

Post a pic and where you bought it for others to see

marctronixx and spridell like this.
  22. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Well-Known Member

So does anyone know where they are selling the kickstand case?
  23. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Doesn't look like any of the kickstand cases will be available at launch. The official HTC one isn't due out until sometime early in July.
  24. DonB

marctronixx likes this.