Let's Talk Cases

Last Updated:

1. fallenturtle

fallenturtle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Have any of you gotten cases for your Behold II yet? I was thinking of maybe one of those Amzer rubberized hard cases, but I'm wondering if that will get stuck in my pocket like silicon cases tend to.

Advertisement
  2. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

I got one of the gel cases that was available when I got the phone. For those who found issue with the lock key being flush with the phone, this case fixes that. While the phone feels great just by itself in my hands, with the case on, it feels much safer. The only issue would be getting to any keys(the software keyboard) that are close to the edge of the screen as you hit up against the nub of rubber that rims the screen.

3. OldRoman

OldRoman Well-Known Member

I have sent an e-mail to Tech Support at Seidio to see if they plan on having a Innocase Surface case and belt holder made for the B2. There is not one now. I like the Innocase because of the soft feel it has (i.e. non-slippery). I have one for my MT3G with their belt holder and also one on my iPhone too. I want one of the Innocase's because the B2 is way to slippery in my opinion. This is the url for the MT3G at Seidio:

seidioonline.com

4. samson_420

samson_420 Well-Known Member

I ghost armor all my phone. . . . It's the way to go, IMO.