Lets us peek at your Screens!

1. Ms_Kady

Ms_Kady Well-Known Member

Thanks! I had an E46 M3 before the E63. The E39 M5 is still one of my all time fave cars. :)
  2. Joppie

Joppie Well-Known Member

Using the Seeds of Life live wallpaper. The chicks HATE it! :D

HOME

[​IMG]

NEWS

[​IMG]

CALENDAR

[​IMG]

SYSTEM SETTINGS

[​IMG]

GOOGLE APPS

[​IMG]

WWW BOOKMARKS

[​IMG]

GAMES/MEDIA

[​IMG]
  3. gnarlyDUCK

gnarlyDUCK Well-Known Member

Currently only using 3 screens.
    [​IMG]
  4. Ms_Kady

Ms_Kady Well-Known Member

I don't use all the screens either.
  5. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

the clock i believe is part of beautiful widgets and the color tabs is from something called slidescreen.
  6. zaltol

zaltol Well-Known Member

I'm surprised more people aren't using Apps Organizer to get rid of some of the clutter icons on their screens. That said here is what I have set up currently.

I use a wallpaper rotator that switches it out every 30 minutes. I also have one screen dedicated to Favorites which I didn't add.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

^^^that chicks sleeve rocks!
    amg1322 likes this.
  8. daytonaUSA

daytonaUSA Well-Known Member

Here's my home page. I'll maybe take more of my other screens. Simple, but I love it, and the Live background is awesome.

[​IMG]
  9. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member

10. gnarlyDUCK

gnarlyDUCK Well-Known Member

What volume widget is that?
  11. clambert1273

clambert1273 Well-Known Member

naaaa Dungeon Hunter from Gameloft.. but it is KICKIN... reminds me of Diablo :D
  12. zaltol

zaltol Well-Known Member

13. SHO_ONE

LOL... thats what I meant.... Modern Combat didn't work for me..... I've asked for it to be resent, but it didn't work either.... but the assasins creed and dungeon hunter works?
  14. clambert1273

like a charm :D
  15. dest

dest Member

I like to keep my home screen simple and clean.

[​IMG]
    seanjhon002 and gonzo8402 like this.
  16. SHO_ONE

Son of a Gun........ it isn't working for me!! I must have done somthing wrong. I downloaded the game and installed it, It loaded fine and stated that it needed it's additional 129 MB or whatever and I allowed it to do that. Now that everything was downloaded, installed then downloaded and installed again it told me so and asked I touch the screen to continue... I did and my screen went black and statyed black.... 90 or so seconds passed by and I worried that it was timing out or that the phone was frozen.

I had it pluged it / charging and the light was green so I unplugged the wire and the green LED didn't begin to blink or anything, it too hung / stayed on.... I let it sit for another minute and decided that it was frozen.... I pulled the battery (the red they chose to go with it freak'n awesome!!!) restarted my phone and tried to run Dungeon Hunter and it started, but then took me right back to my home screen... I can't get it to run yet!

gameloft has been notified... I tried buying Sandstorm and it didn't work either so gameloft said they would allow me another game for free and now Dungeon Hunter doesn't want to work!!! Sucks!!!!:mad:
  17. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

Can you share the wallpaper?
  18. clambert1273

I was hooked to WiFi when I played it.. don't know if that made a difference but it went smooth.. I downloaded the extra (no biggie) and then restarted the game.. just went through it all :(

I sorry... it is a kick ass game too lol
  19. Danduhman.ds

Danduhman.ds Well-Known Member

God i love this phone!! MY Home Screen.JPG
  20. zaltol

zaltol Well-Known Member

jeronimo, mrk and ashykat like this.
  21. Palomino

Palomino Well-Known Member

22. dylan88

dylan88 Well-Known Member

how did you get this pic of my girlfriend? :D
  23. SHO_ONE

I aggree... I owned it on my Pre..... Thought it was an excellent game type to own for a smart phone.... I still haven't heard back from gameloft... bas`ted's!
  24. SHO_ONE

Could we stop with the pic's with the not so work / family freindly wallpapers please! Thanks!
  25. Palomino

Palomino Well-Known Member

I'm a simple person =]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and background image was taken with this phone, soo nicee ;)