• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Start off with downloading ADW.Launcher and Bettercut from the market, and search for icon packs in the market also.

Use ADW.Launcher for the UI to look like that. Then open Bettercut and choose "Activity" then find something like "Phone" that you want to change to a different icon. Then you can choose "icon pack" or icons you download off the internet through the gallery.

Newone is the man btw when it comes to layouts..

Hey man is your bettercuts still working with adw??? mine hasnt been working since the sprint update

Upvote 0
Start off with downloading ADW.Launcher and Bettercut from the market, and search for icon packs in the market also.

Use ADW.Launcher for the UI to look like that. Then open Bettercut and choose "Activity" then find something like "Phone" that you want to change to a different icon. Then you can choose "icon pack" or icons you download off the internet through the gallery.

Newone is the man btw when it comes to layouts..

Is there anything else I can use besides better cut cause at the moment I don't have a credit card

Upvote 0
Here are my screens.....

snap20100605_114300.png

snap20100605_114306.png

snap20100605_114309.png

snap20100605_114316.png

snap20100605_114323.png

snap20100605_114319.png

snap20100605_114311.png

Just curious what widget is on your last screen. It looks like a scratch pad of some sort, and i cant find it anywhere!! :D If you could post the name of it that would be awesome. Thanks

Upvote 0
Just wanted to know if you want to change your icons do you have to use a different launcher other than sense? If so that is fine I was just asking. Waiting til the weekend so I can have some time to play with it all. I have loved looking at all the screen shots yall have shared with us. Just makes my decision to get an evo even better.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to know if you want to change your icons do you have to use a different launcher other than sense? If so that is fine I was just asking. Waiting til the weekend so I can have some time to play with it all. I have loved looking at all the screen shots yall have shared with us. Just makes my decision to get an evo even better.
No you dont, But you gotts use sense if you want to use the sense widgets.

Upvote 0
He didn't change the font in the widget, he changed his system fonts. You have to be rooted. There are a few apps out there that will allow you to do this, or you can try the solution below from this thread.

This method worked great for me. I didn't have much luck with the market apps (mainly Type Fresh).

2nixq81.jpg

what weather widget is that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones