Lets us peek at your Screens!

Last Updated:

1. HopeofCarter

HopeofCarter Well-Known Member

Woops I should have phrased my self better. Adw is the only one that has reflections. I assumed you had Htc sense on so I suggested trying both adw and launcher and make a decision from there.

Advertisement
  2. cave-droid

cave-droid Active Member

I am sure you meant HTC 'Sense' :) That sentence might be read the wrong way by someone. Anyway, I am surprised at how many people are using less desktop screens I am down to 3 now as I felt I wasn't really using more than that. I tried ADW Launcher and Launcer Pro but decided on Launcher Pro because if kept having hiccups with ADW.
  3. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

Launcher Pro > ADW Launcher
  4. HopeofCarter

HopeofCarter Well-Known Member

I must be on a roll today :p. Thanks for pointing that out :(
  5. bernechad

bernechad Well-Known Member

it's the android analog clock widget. there are 2 different ones available, the one shown and another one with a white face and numbers.
  6. bernechad

7. bernechad

8. Upright

Upright Well-Known Member

For those of you doing custom icons with no names what app are you using to apply the custom icons? I'm using "Folder Organizer" but it forces me to use titles with the icons....I'd like to be able to put icons on the home screen without words or titles.
  9. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

^^when you add them theres a box to untick that says show name. If not then you need to update

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  10. Upright

Ah,...ok. I didn't mention that I'm using folder organizer lite,...maybe this is the problem. What exactly are you using to place your icons? Thanks for the reply. :)
  11. newone757

it doesnt matter. i use folder organizer lite too. but i use bettercut for dock icons
  12. Upright

Ok great thanks for the info,...I guess I'll try better cut although I heard it doesn't work with the EVO update.
  13. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

what icon pack? i was searching macthemes for the most minimalist icon packs i could find and didn't see those.

currently rocking this:

[​IMG]
  14. newone757

its called "serious" something, cant remember the full name, its an old pack and the thread is closed. Just search the titles for serious and you should find it

clean layout btw. *let the "iphone" icon hate commence
  15. keyholeSecrets

keyholeSecrets Well-Known Member

I'm using the same also. To turn off the title.. instead of selecting "Shortcut" select "Widget" instead and it will give you the option to "Show text under icon". that should do it. I just tried using FolderOrganizer Lite in the dock with Launcher Pro.. if you're trying to put a shortcut in the dock it will automatically get rid of title. Only do the above if you're trying to put a shortcut somewhere else besides the dock. Hope it helps.
    EVU, jimcraig and Upright like this.
  16. aeiou

aeiou Well-Known Member

I dont know if this has been asked before, but how do yall get different pictures on different screens? What about a using a pic on the lock screen?
  17. v01rider

v01rider Well-Known Member

its all 1 picture for each screen. there is no way to get a different lock screen image unless you install a 3rd party lock screen app.
    aeiou likes this.
  18. v01rider

19. Upright

I don't know if you are in a band but YOU ROCK!! Thanks :)
  20. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

I'm trying to insert the pictures from picasa, it's public anyone know why I can't get them to show up??
  21. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

CHROME????? icon, is there a chrome ? i would like to see that.
  22. chocmatic

chocmatic Well-Known Member

23. v01rider

24. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

25. newone757

try xscope lite. Just like Chrome

MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Upojenie

color note