Lets us peek at your Screens!

1. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

Thanks, figured out the app drawer icon, hadn't used Launcher Pro in awhile. I do use App and Folder organizer but didn't realize you could change the App Organizer folder icons.
  2. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

3. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

Per request of a moderator I am no longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.
  4. carlcarl

carlcarl Member

jimcraig likes this.
  5. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

Per request of a moderator I am no longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.
  6. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

Well done, eff
  7. amofop

amofop Well-Known Member

Hey guys ive had a few problems with my evo thus far and customizing it. It isnt rooted and id rather not do so. I installed awd.launcher and bettercut and most icon packs. Anyone else having some glitches with the notification bar when it comes down after you use launcher.
    Also when using bettercut i get "you dont have this application installed" when clicking the shortcut after creating it. This happens with alot of simple features. like the camera.

thanks
  8. keyholeSecrets

keyholeSecrets Well-Known Member

For changing icons use FolderOrganizer Lite it's free in the Market and much more easy to use than Better Cut.
    stainlessray likes this.
  9. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

10. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

Saw the same post over at XDA, I must havr that tech news widget!:D
  11. newone757

^^search for "buzzbox' on the market. "News" widget will come up
    gonzo8280 likes this.
  12. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

gonzo8402 and XOS THW like this.
  13. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

Thanks
  14. skatebard

skatebard Member

These icons are similar to the TABD ones for PC. Where'd you get them? Also, how are you changing your statusbar? Metamorph? Sorry if this is an obvious question, I'm new with Android.
  15. skatebard

skatebard Member

I had the same problem. What you want to do is get AnyCut. After you do this, go to create a shortcut that would normally give you the error, but do it like this:
    shortcuts > bettercut > other available shortcuts > anycut > activity > whatever shortcut you want > ok > then change your icon and rename it

Hope this makes sense.
    EVU likes this.
  16. newone757

^^Just use folder organizer lite.

edit your app icons from the main program(you can download icon packs from the market or put any png files of icons you like on your sd card and select them from the program). Then go to homescreen, add>shortcut>folder organizer item>app, select your app and viola

I made them from some template i found online, wasnt tabd tho, i remember those too.

I flashed that theme from xda evo themes forums. I was just so tired of the black status bar
    EVU likes this.
  17. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

18. effluent

My phone is boot looping after flashing the white taskbar theme..Haven't had any trouble with any of his other stuff.
  19. newone757

hope you backed up. always do nandroid backup.

It flashed fine to the newest fresh, i wiped cache right after flashing too
  20. effluent

Yeah I backed up so I'm good to go..cept for no white taskbar for now :( I'm on DamageControl but should work.
  21. gt33

gt33 Well-Known Member

How do you install a zip file of icons? I dled some icon packs on my comp but after I transfered them to my phone they did not show up through folder organizer
  22. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

unzip it on your computer then transfer the folder or just the icons you want to your phone.
    EVU likes this.
  23. firecalante

firecalante Member

Can you share this with us? please :cool: