Lets us peek at your Screens!

Last Updated: 2013-05-11 20:46:06
  1. amg1322

amg1322 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

anyway you could let me know how you did this?

Advertisement
  2. Quizshow

Quizshow Well-Known Member

Just wanted to again say thanks to all the android pros for helping out us noobs. Everytime I think I've got my evo setup perfect, I see a new tip to try and it's back down the rabbit hole.
  3. jimcraig

jimcraig Well-Known Member

I second Quizshow. Man I spent many hours last night and today reading this ENTIRE thread! I have learned a ton and have made some great changes. Not completely dialed in yet but getting there.
  4. GrindingMyGears

GrindingMyGears Active Member

5. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

can you please make a zip file of those icons if there is nowhere to download them :)
  6. skatebard

skatebard Member

7. Sprockethead

Sprockethead Well-Known Member

Why won't anyone say where these icons are from? Other people just keep additional screenshots. Kind of annoying...
  8. XxDaLoWeSt1xX

XxDaLoWeSt1xX Active Member

To be honest with you I don't think anyone but Newone757 knows where those icons are.

For the white status bar..He might've flashed over a theme from xda forums...I have a white status bar as well but mine is from a whole custom Rom..if you're rooted you can give the EVOlution X Rom a shot.

(Rom) EVOlutionV9 and EVOlutionX -updated - xda-developers
  9. hyabusha

hyabusha Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

What's that Music widget called?

Thanks
  10. amg1322

amg1322 Well-Known Member

so i sat here and read through this entire thread today, im a complete noob tho, one of those noobs from iphone to my amazing evo. and even though i found plenty of awesome stuff and download some great icons and everything, i am still kind of unsure on what to do with everything.
  11. XxDaLoWeSt1xX

bini316 likes this.
  12. hyabusha

hyabusha Active Member

thanks.
  13. XxDaLoWeSt1xX

That's a good question bro, I don't think it'll work if you're on a stock rom but maybe someone can come in and verify it for you. Sorry bro.

hyabusha, if you look up above our posts in this forum you will see someone talking about it not needing root, my bad, I should've looked up too before I posted....Sorry.
  14. jimcraig

jimcraig Well-Known Member

Music Mod V1.6 worked on my unrevoked EVO.
  15. XxDaLoWeSt1xX

To get album art to display you simply get the album cover you want then.

1. save it as a png file. 2. go to your music folder in your evo to the song. 3. copy the png file with the song and rename the .png file to "front.png" and Bam, your album art should show.
  16. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

Per request of a moderator I am no longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.
  17. Daft Punk

Daft Punk Well-Known Member

music mod worked great on my stock EVO.
  18. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

The EVO is my first Android phone, before that I was all up in winmo. How do you install music mod. Is it like installing cab files? I clicked on the link and it gave me two options. I tried the ADB route and extracted the files to my computer then I copied it to my phone but I got nothing.:(

Never mind I figured it out. Thanks anyways.

300th post
  19. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

Per request of a moderator I am no longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.
    jimcraig likes this.
  20. gatorchomp83

gatorchomp83 Active Member

I like to switch up my wallpapers a lot, but right now I'm rocking this Florida Gators theme. I personally created the Lock Screen graphic and the wallpaper. Screen shots are in order from my far left to far right, after lockscreen.

Launchers/Widgets of note:
    -LauncherPro
    -Beautiful Widgets
    -Smooth Calendar
    -BatteryLife
    -LockBot Pro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  21. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

no i used this one
    AOSP Theme for EVO Flashable Zip *UPDATED* - xda-developers

well because i made them. When they are ready Ill post. Hopefully later tonight (which will be early in the morning tomorrow for most of you)
    skatebard likes this.
  22. KINGB18

KINGB18 New Member

where did you get that lock screen?
  23. KINGB18

KINGB18 New Member

where did you get that lock screen?
  24. amofop

amofop Well-Known Member

THe lockbar you can get from DLing Lockbot pro or lock 2.0 in the market. Just search for lock screen in the market and some should pop up.

@keyhole thank you.

@skatebard thanks but i already went with folder lite.

So I basically spent all day messing with my phone figuring out what I can do and how to mod it. I can post a step by step of how to customize your home screens but i cnt get anything to get a screenshot of my screens.

No its not rooted so screen grabber wont work..... thanks