Lets us peek at your Screens!

Last Updated:

1. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

Per request of a moderator I am no longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.
  3. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

4. maurinet

maurinet Well-Known Member

5. jimcraig

jimcraig Well-Known Member

I really dig those icons, care to share?
    is that a clear status bar mod? what launcher are you running?
  6. tysonmax

tysonmax Member

I need a little help with a problem I'm having. I'm unable to locate any of the icons I saved to my SD card when I use Bettercut or Folder Organizer Lite. All icons are in the .png format and were saved into a folder I created called "Icons". If I browse the SD card using File Manager I see them. But can't using the icon replacement apps. I've even copied the icons into the "100Media" Folder and into the "All Downloads" folder and they don't show up in the Gallery. Can anyone offer any suggestions? What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Nevermind..figured it out.
  7. Drugs Delaney

Drugs Delaney Active Member

I'm on an unrooted Evo and I accidentally updated the Shootme App so now it doesn't work.

Is there any other way to get a screen grabber on my unrooted Evo other then the way you mentioned above? It just seems a little complicated for me.

Thx!
  8. matpal

matpal Member

After flashing this, how would I go back to the stock if I did do a Titanium backup before hand?

9. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.
  10. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

Browsing deviantART

Not clear, it's normal black...Aloysius theme for DamageControl ROM. I tried a clear one and some stuff you couldn't read due to the wallpaper color so didn't like it. Launcher is ADW.Launcher.
    jimcraig likes this.
  11. matpal

matpal Member

12. Drugs Delaney

Drugs Delaney Active Member

Oh ok. Thanks.
  13. jimcraig

jimcraig Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

icons are the 1s listed above I asked about = deviantart ,launcher pro, rock clock 1x1, Music Mod V1.6
  14. amofop

amofop Well-Known Member

OK so... here is a link to a more step by step approach of how to add your screenshots on an unrooted evo.

How to take screenshots on the HTC EVO 4G | NationLink Wireless

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I went with a more simple look to my icons and everything. Instead of having alot of screens to scroll through I have 3 screens and the third is under construction. So I have the rotating dock

Bottom dock instead of the HTC one is
    Launcher Pro
    ENABLE rotating doc to be able to add new items to scoll through on the doc.

To customize icons you get folder organizer lite
    HOnestly, play around with it for a while till you get it. It took me quite some time to get it.

THe icon pack is from Better Cut but works with folder orgainzer. It is mostly one called Mblend red icons.
  15. matpal

matpal Member

So I flashed some cons and now my Evo is prepending a 617 area code instead of my local one.

Anyone have any idea why this would happen or how to fix it?
  16. shiftyninja

shiftyninja New Member

Where did you get the Power Control with 4g?
  17. malibu23

malibu23 Well-Known Member

switch widget pro 1.8.1...marketplace for a buck...or uh...'online' for free..:D.
    SilHero likes this.
  18. beldorian

beldorian Active Member

What is that weather widget on the upper left?
  19. EasyEEE

EasyEEE Well-Known Member

Son in front of the Nation's Capitol. Thanks for the Non-Root/SDK tip!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      303.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      309.6 KB
      Views:
  20. AndremG

AndremG Well-Known Member

This may be a dumb question (strike that, this IS a dumb question), but how do you insert full size images within a post? I have my screen shots as 300x500 jpegs, but all I seem to be able to do is attach them as even smaller jpegs.

Any help? Thanks.
  21. EasyEEE

EasyEEE Well-Known Member

Well, looks like people are posting them to hosting sites like photobucket, then linking them in.

I opened the .PNG file with irfanview, then saved as JPG. I then came here, and clicked the attachment button, uploaded the JPGs and it resized it (wouldn't resize the PNG). I then clicked the manage attachment button, clicked each attachment, which opened in new window, copied each link and clicked the insert image icon in the reply window. lol

Prob just posting to a hosting site would have been easier. :)
  22. Zameus

Zameus Well-Known Member

Here's my latest update! :) Now I'm debating whether to stick with 5 or 7 screens..... hmmm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  23. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

^^^ what is that Gmail widget?
  24. AndremG

AndremG Well-Known Member

Ah, I get it now. Thanks Easy.

Finally, here are my screens. I'm using Launcher Pro and went with only 3 screens. I still need to get some nice desaturated or grey icons for some other app, but its a work in progress.

Left - Pure Grid Calendar, Music Mod v1.6, Pandora

[​IMG]

Center - Beautiful Widgets and the HR Giger/ELP wallpaper

[​IMG]

Right - Mobile Buzz, Facebook, and Switcher Pro

[​IMG]
  25. v01rider

v01rider Well-Known Member

jimcraig likes this.