Lets us peek at your Screens!

Last Updated: 2013-05-11 20:46:06
  1. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

Rooted but you just need LockBot Pro from the Market. I just did it on a whim a little while ago, you can replace the slider image so I came up with that and slapped 'er on. Bout to add a down arrow.

Edit>> added arrow.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    Drew5150 likes this.
  2. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

alright Im done tweaking this one now. promise *fingers crossed

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2nd screen is called quickdesk. Its a dashboard like app that allows you to have a windows shade fully customizable with widgets and such that you call up by pressing the home button twice in ANY app
  3. gt33

gt33 Well-Known Member

4. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. I've been trying to find the right size. when I used the recommended 48x48 they were too damn small. So I went bigger, all the while knowing it was a waste of memory if they were too big, so I've been slowly backing them down while trying to determine where quality gets lost. QUESTION: What resolution do you recommend? (DPI)
  5. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

6. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

7. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Well-Known Member

what agenda and weather widget is that?
  8. XOS THW

XOS THW Well-Known Member

For us beginners- I learned that we need to download adw.launcher from the Market in order to get these icons.

For the experts, how do we install new icons and themes? Also how do we switch back from the adw.launcher to the HTC Sense?
    south875 likes this.
  9. south875

south875 Active Member

far from an expert, but you can get home launcher from the market to switch between Sense and your downloaded launcher of choice. Folder organizer is a good choice for changing icons. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
    XOS THW likes this.
  10. XOS THW

XOS THW Well-Known Member

If i load Launcher pro (beta) how to I get back to HTC Sense? I don't see a widget/app for it.
  11. Daft Punk

Daft Punk Well-Known Member

home switcher
  12. south875

south875 Active Member

sorry it's home switcher, not home launcher

Home Switcher - Android app on AppBrain

You just open that up and it allows you to switch between the two
    XOS THW likes this.
  13. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member

On your first screen... how is it you have the wooden floor on the ground like that? Care to share?
  14. Daft Punk

LauncherPro app
  15. SHO_ONE

it's the launcher pro app or a background you can use!?! Why is this so difficult?
  16. malibu23

malibu23 Well-Known Member

man the 3rd party launchers are nice, but i use too many sense widgets to give em up...dayum
    Mskgreenel, gonzo8402 and SHO_ONE like this.
  17. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Launcherpro lets you change the dock background. So...both.
  18. malibu23

malibu23 Well-Known Member

pretty sure that's his wallpaper. launcher has a few presets for launcher background, that aint one. unless he custom made it.
  19. effluent

20. effluent

He custom makes his dock backgrounds. Good stuff.
  21. SHO_ONE

Any chance you sharing your dock... anyone know how to change the default icons on the dock?
  22. Daft Punk

LauncherPro allows you to use any background as a dock back ground, Also you can use different icons that you have stored on your phone for whatever app you place in the dock.
  23. tysonmax

tysonmax Member

24. SHO_ONE

25. SprintTerp

SprintTerp Well-Known Member

As far as I can tell, the notifications will only show on your dock when you're using either default icons or launcher pro icons on the dock. I had them popping up before, but since changing to custom icons, I no longer get them.