Lets us peek at your Screens!

1. Daft Punk

Daft Punk Well-Known Member

i get them.

whens the last time you updated LauncherPro. The latest update (last week i think) allowed any icons to work with notifications.
  2. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm using custom icons and it works. Just figured out I could put FOLDERS on the dock(with Folders Organizer) so I'm in the process of streamlining..

The person asking about the clock and weather, looks like Beautiful Widgets.
  3. south875

south875 Active Member

4. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

jimcraig, Complex757 and edriggers like this.
  5. XxDaLoWeSt1xX

XxDaLoWeSt1xX Active Member

6. Skywing

Skywing Member

Thanks to newone757 for the wallpaper, it really is perfection.

[​IMG]
  7. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Well-Known Member

What skin in beautiful widgets? I have BW but it doesnt look like that. I also dkntt think i have a option for a calendar.

Also a little off topic. Willusing launcher pro be better fir batter life iver sense? Thanks.
  8. HopeofCarter

HopeofCarter Well-Known Member

Ditto x3

Edit: Actually looks like the pure calender widget( agenda) from the market plce
  9. justpastfinish

justpastfinish Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What skin is this for Beautiful Widgets Clock/Weather?

Thanks
  10. gt33

gt33 Well-Known Member

The weather is beautiful widgets smaller home with the eclaire skin for the clock and the androdena skin for weather

The agenda is pure agenda showing gtasks with the eclipse skin
    mjosephc likes this.
  11. justpastfinish

justpastfinish Well-Known Member

Ya I have no idea how to customize the weather. I found skins to download, but none of the androdena skins look like what you have... I'm so lost.
  12. DualSportDad

where did you find the skins? i can't find any at all.
  13. Drew5150

if it does its marginal. depends on how you use your phone and what you have set to sync. it will use less system ram tho.

skins are downloaded from within the beautiful widgets. when applying it to your home screen and in the setting you will see select weather skin (near the bottom) - once in there top right should be a download link. for clock skins you will see skins at the very bottom next to save - open this and top right will be the download link.
  14. Drew5150

i'm using the latest version and i get nothing :( maybe i'll try the launcherpro stock icons and see if it works. or maybe uninstall and reinstall the app.
  15. DualSportDad

huh, my version doesn't seem to have that. i remember version of weather widget had that but not BW.
  16. SprintTerp

SprintTerp Well-Known Member

I figured out why mine wasn't working. I was adding Folder Organizer widgets to my dock, as I would with the shortcuts on my home screens themselves. What you need to do is just add regular shortcuts, then when it prompts you to select an icon type, select custom icons and go to your gallery to choose your desired icon.

Hope this helps.
    Drew5150 likes this.
  17. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

effluent likes this.
  18. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

can you share that launcher pro background and the box with stuff falling out icon?
  19. jproxx

jproxx Member

20. ilikebond

ilikebond Member

Sure, here you go.

[​IMG]
  21. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

Thanks, I was asking about the "Minimum" ones, already have those dock icons. Turns out I just happened to find that icon pack yesterday!
  22. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

23. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

Feeling generous. I come bearing gifts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yes, just search for cubed music player, takes a little getting used to/tweaking but its beta, and different
  24. knowbody

knowbody Active Member

Did newone release those dock icons already? How'd you get those?
  25. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member