• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

wooosh still working on it

snap20100608234323.png

snap20100608234318.png

Upvote 0
Really dumb question, but I am completely new to smart phones...

How do you take one of these wall papers, and apply it as your background?

Sherman, I think he's asking something different.

To change your wallpaper, press "Menu" when you're on any of the seven homescreens. Then select "wallpaper" and it should be fairly self explanatory.

Upvote 0
i have a few quick ?'s . first i tried to use better cut and it crashed my sense ui. it said adroid launcher force close please try again. i had to call sprint and they guided me through resting the phone with the volume keys. i had me screens set up so nice. is there a way to back up your screens or profiles? .

second... i would like to know if i need to use bettercut and open home together. i wish someone would make some step x step instruction or a you tube video. i tired of reseting my phone. thanx. ill post my screens later. p.s. androidplayground.net rules. i highly suggest it

Upvote 0
My first Android... still messing around with stuff. I want to get some sweet backgrounds like newone752. Where the hell did you get all that cool stuff?

klqJ3.png

AQFgS.png

1RWKC.png

ylu2I.png

fju28.png

i know , i know im not suppost to post more then the screen i am interested in but this seems to be all one photo. sorry in advance. my question is what is the app called (in the first photo ) that shows how much time (battery wise) is left. i cant find it anywhere. please help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones