Lets us peek at your Screens!

Last Updated:

1. hfwplaya08

hfwplaya08 Well-Known Member

when i can get this i definitely will, (had to recently cancel my credit card) are there any other setting widgets like this for launcher pro for free?

2. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

You know what I really like? Seeing the same screenshots over and over and over again in quoted replies. PLEASE think about what you are doing BEFORE you quote someone's post ... PLEASE. I'm not saying the shots aren't good looking, I just don't need to see them that many times. :)

Anyhow ... here's my latest:

Kanji wallpaper meaning "protect", plus custom icons that mean what they say: "call", "people", "mail" and "message".
    I liked the wallpaper so much, I couldn't cover it up with widgets.

3. HDMan72

HDMan72 Well-Known Member

How many of you use the notification bar to check messages (voicemail, sms, email). I'm starting to use Launcher Pro and wanted some ideas. Thanks.
  4. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

Rom:CM6 Nightly
    Theme:minimal matte gray(modded)

smooth calendar (modded by UltraLinx)
    S2 calendar widget
    digital clock widget
    music mod(stock on CM6)
    news and weather (Genie) (modded by UltraLinx)
    pure messaging widget

wall:newone757's deviantART favourites
    icons:newone757's deviantART favourites
    dock::by me. post it after im done with it
  5. thisisepic

thisisepic Member

^^ Where did you find the theme? I searched XDA and could not find it. TIA

EDIT: Had better luck just Googling.
  6. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

anyone having issues with digital clock widget? I can't get into the settings menu to change text and background. I'm using fresh 3 rom and have tried uninstalling a few times. what am I doing wrong?

is this the app everyone is using? Digital Clock Widget - Android app on AppBrain
  7. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

yeah, that's the one i'm using. are you launching from the widget or app? go into settings in the app first and make sure you're using the right size for the widget, and also be sure to check that your phone has Sense. then put the widget on your screen and you should be golden. no problems here using Deck's s3vo 1.2 ROM
    Drew5150 likes this.
  8. VallenG

VallenG Member

Loving the set up man. Can you possible list all your widgets (calendar in particular) along with where to get that dock, thanks a lot
  9. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

10. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

Drew5150 likes this.
  11. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

oh yeah... in the app... duh

thanks man!
  12. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

I'm using Launcher Pro Plus first of all which let's you resize widgets. Many of them including the photos are resized. Calendar is the LP Plus calendar..You have to have LP Plus. It's a copy of the HTC Sense calendar. Resized. Photos are just the picture frame widget resized. The sports widget is SportsTap. Messenger widget is Pure Messenger. The little RSS icon is the 1x1 widget version of Executive Assistant. I have it synced to Newsrob. The music widget on the bottom of that one screen is TuneWiki..never hear anyone talk about it but it's great. Plays all the music on your phone.. shows the lyrics as it plays karaoke style..whatever song you're listening to you can click to related Youtube results..stuff like that. The folder screen is Folder Organizer.

Here's what I have going at the moment.. Can't get that battery mod to work with any themes since Froyo..May be the ROM I'm running.

13. jagger13

jagger13 New Member

brand spankin' new noob here, and i really like the way this font pack looks, however, i've tried using the psd file to make my own in photoshop, and cannot get the icon text to be a readable size. i know they need to be sized at 72 x 72 pixels, but there's got to be something i'm doing wrong or skipping? many thanks for any tips everyone.
  14. chocmatic

chocmatic Well-Known Member

Evo Screen shot. I haven't updated my info
  15. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

I cant Stand Still

16. v01rider

v01rider Well-Known Member

17. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Can you please share the source of the Android Robot on the brick wall. Thank you.
  18. hfwplaya08

hfwplaya08 Well-Known Member

what are those icons that look engraved again? i know it was posted somewhere
  19. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

:D I'm glad some people like it ... Here's a link to wallpapers i've done, including the brick wall: Wallpapers

I will start making some more soon. Thanks again.

[​IMG] & [​IMG] w/ built-in dock background.
    ARR22, Buzzwyzr and v01rider like this.
  20. jdugan26

jdugan26 Well-Known Member

Can you post your Golf ball icons please bro? My dad would love that theme!
  21. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

22. 82ndCowboy

82ndCowboy Well-Known Member

v01Rider ...
    Which calendar app or widget is that?
  23. jdugan26

jdugan26 Well-Known Member

I believe it's called Agenda Widget
    82ndCowboy likes this.
  24. Chuntsman949

Chuntsman949 Well-Known Member

Edit nevermind! i found your link... how do you guys put the icons on your phone? Drag and drop or ota DL from browser?

Ok So I downloaded the PNG file from my browser, it unzips through Astro, then I cannot find/use the icons... they dont show in my image gallery, and they dont pop up under icon packs w/ folder organizer....any ideas? please help!
  25. JMD

JMD Well-Known Member

try android images instead of icon packs with folder organizer