Lets us peek at your Screens!

1. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

first post of this thread
  2. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

I have never used the froyo gallery, well that I know of.

I'm not sure how to make all the icons stay in one folder. I just put my icons in folders inside of my icon folder. your gallery will then show you each individual icon folder.

I have a few random individual icons and they stay in the icon folder for whatever reason.
  3. brandon72710

brandon72710 New Member

4. manny84

manny84 Well-Known Member

Where'd you get the icons on your launcher? :) And the NES remote :)
  5. Stephanie1

Stephanie1 Active Member

6. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

sorry to take a while ... wallpaper i got from skinit.com, i don't have the background only, but they have many different kanji symbols if you want something else.

icons i made custom with photoshop using kanji text symbols i got from a kanji dictionary website.
    Jewo likes this.
  7. manny84

manny84 Well-Known Member

I tried the SDK screenshot thing and my device wouldn't list in the Dalvik Debug Monitor. Any solutions?
  8. theshibby

theshibby Well-Known Member

here is a few of mine
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. RestivoBC

[​IMG]

Picasa Web Albums - 11497223252681436... - Wallpapers

So this is what I did tonight (or this morning.. whatever it is), couldn't find more icons I liked :(, but I didn't look very long either, just wanted to get this screen up. Hope you like, the wallpaper is waiting for you! :D

Attached Files:

10. Unstoppable-Mo

Unstoppable-Mo New Member

Instead of using BetterCut, why don't you use FolderOrganiser lite? It lets you use file managers like ASTRO to choose and make icons.

You should add a .nomedia file in your icon folder so they don't show up in the gallery.

If you follow these steps then your gallery will not show up every single icon on your SD card and still be able to make custom icons with ease.
    Connectz likes this.
  11. RestivoBC

^ Here's how I have it:

Folder named 'Icons' on top, with folders inside separating my icons into categories, (ie. 'Red Icons', 'Black Icons', etc.).

When I open my gallery, I see the category folders. And, I use BetterCut.

Works for me. :)
  12. Connectz

Connectz Well-Known Member

Thanx for your help! How do I add a .nomedia file? Is it something I download? Or do i just make a new text doc and change the extension to .nomedia?

Also, which note app is this?

[​IMG]
  13. WUESTSIDER

WUESTSIDER Well-Known Member

Okay, I have a quick question for those who are using "Bettercut" and Launcherpro. When trying to use the Bettercut icons on the Launcherpro Dock bar I am having no luck. Is anyone else having the same problem?

In other words, the Icons will not attach to the dock bar. It seems you can only use the stock app icons.
  14. thisisepic

thisisepic Member

Do a long press on the stock icon in the dock and you get the option to change icon.
  15. stainlessray

stainlessray Well-Known Member

looks like [​IMG][/td][td]AK Notepad by Snaptic >250,000 downloads, 29841 ratings (4.5 avg) [/td][td]Free [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]"][table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td]AK Notepad by Snaptic >250,000 downloads, 29841 ratings (4.5 avg) [/td][td]Free [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table][/URL]
  16. gt33

gt33 Well-Known Member

17. Esab

Esab Member

18. WUESTSIDER

Here are my screen shots (Oh' Im not rooted). I used Android-sdk. to get my screen shots. I am using Launcherpro plus for my Home app. Beautiful Widgets for my clock and Weather widget. Bettercut for my icons. I am also using Handcent w/ better Keyboard for my SMS.

S[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  19. WUESTSIDER

For some reason my screen pics dont come out clear..... I have no idea why.
  20. gt33

gt33 Well-Known Member

launch-x pro, there is a free version also
  21. TheKrazyRaven

TheKrazyRaven Active Member

this is my current setup

[​IMG]
  22. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

23. fiyah

fiyah Active Member

Looks to be pure messenger with twitter enabled.