Lets us peek at your Screens!

1. smartguy75

smartguy75 Well-Known Member

I really liked both of these wallpapers. Would you mind sharing both of them?
  2. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

i think this one is some sort of live wallpaper/clock. what is that sitting all the way on that branch to the right?
  3. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

No - It's an actual working cuckoo clock. the bird on the branch is (obviously) the cuckoo. They're made in Germany.

Here's the wallpaper as requested - have to re size the clock

Attached Files:

4. smartguy75

Thanks for the wallpapers. I really appreciate it. So where do I get this working cuckoo clock with that same orange tree?
  5. smartguy75

I see you must have taken actual picture of that modern cuckoo clock and using it. I am searching to see if I can find similar picture anywhere. But I liked your idea. I probably will buy that cuckoo clock too! But if you happen to have that wallpaper then you can share it if you want. Would appreciate..
  6. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

you can order one here
  7. smartguy75

Thank you. I found couple of sites on the internet which were showing this clock. Man you triggered a great modern design in my life. I love collecting unique contemporary stuff.
    Do you have that wallpaper to share? I downloaded one from google images but that wallpaper resolution was not as great as yours. But my text fonts as I thought were looking so awesome in that orange background.
  8. newone757

newone757 Well-Known Member

wow i havent posted in a LOOOONG time

[​IMG]
  9. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

How'd you get the 'LARGE' icons on page one?
  10. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

Get it here -
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

one thing about these wallpapers - I'm using launcherpro with 4 screens and the images have been "centered" slightly off the middle of the photo in order to make it set just where I want it. YMMV depending on your setup.
    smartguy75 likes this.
  11. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

12. SeauxCrazy

Also, what are most of you using to change icons? Bettercut?
  13. smartguy75

You the man!! THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I really appreciate it and I am honored to be a part of open source community!
  14. amofop

amofop Well-Known Member

+1
    icons that large? how did u get um like that?
  15. amofop

amofop Well-Known Member

16. SeauxCrazy

Since it's Dream, I'm sure he made his own icons and is working off a different UI than the desktop visualizer thing.

I saw him talking about it in his other thread with the icon pack in it.
  17. Dreamlyfe

Dreamlyfe Well-Known Member

Hey, Just got around to reading everything, Correcto! It is desktop visualizer with some custom made icons I'm creating to resemble the zune interface
  18. amofop

amofop Well-Known Member

REQUEST! in lime green and sketchy font

ty :)
  19. SeauxCrazy

lol, did he ask for requests lol
  20. EVOeli

EVOeli Active Member

what clock widget is this?
  21. EVOeli

EVOeli Active Member

Also, is there a way to change the look of the top notification bar? I know there is, but how?
  22. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

23. vide infra

vide infra Well-Known Member

if you flash one of the clear themes it replaces the android clock. i know it comes with Manup's theme. link in my sig.
  24. Brian360

Brian360 Well-Known Member

Here's a wallpaper I made with the old HTC Logo, It works good with "Beautiful smaller home" and only one row of apps on the bottom of the home screen. This crappy picture will give you an idea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    v01rider likes this.